• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA JET Has Mass Layoff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
don't believe a fat person who is not a pilot, it has no idea of what it talking about. its other thread, have DA-20 back on line DC-9's coming out the scrape pile. So give that the same weight as a 9-15 lay off
.uh.....say again..........please???

Yip you posted or pm'd... can't remember, a scathing message. I think you were mad that day!
Hey that was private, goes with remember what happens on the road stays on the road and to praise in public, reprimand in private. It is a trait that avoids putting people in a bad light in public.

don't believe a fat person who is not a pilot, it has no idea of what it talking about. its other thread, have DA-20 back on line DC-9's coming out the scrape pile. So give that the same weight as a 9-15 lay off

I guess you don't have all the inside info do you Yip. Something is going to happen soon so don't act surprised like you did when they parked the Falcon's.

This is getting rather Boarish? Ha ha

Come on Porky! Spill the beans, we can't wait another 2 weeks.

OK, just a little info... Well it appears that this company we flew some pax charters for wants us to fly some more pax and maybe some cargo. This is why I mentioned earlier in this post about some aircraft coming out of the junk pile. (N194US-N207US)

PS- I believe we would have to get some more people to fly them as well.

More to come.

Oh, I also forgot to add that this possible new biz is what this company needs to avoid the Sept layoff. Does it all make sense now??

Wait and see yip, do you really think that 4- DC9 freighters and a few pax birds that fly every now and then are going to pay the bills?

Latest resources

Back