• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA JET Has Mass Layoff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So when I posted a mass layoff on 7-21-08 it was a rumor, huh. Looks like so called rumors are facts at USA JET.

Again I say rumors turn into facts at USA JET. If the Sept 15th layoff does not happen then great, all I'm saying is that is what is being talked about behind closed doors. Again I ask Yip, Why are you telling people If we make it to November we will be OK till next year. Something funny there I think.

By the way, N196US is due C-Check in 3 months. We will most likely park it, then we will be down to 3 cargo 9's. Do we really need all the man power to fly/fix/book 3 aircraft???

you after the fact

Again I say rumors turn into facts at USA JET. If the Sept 15th layoff does not happen then great, all I'm saying is that is what is being talked about behind closed doors. Again I ask Yip, Why are you telling people If we make it to November we will be OK till next year. Something funny there I think.

By the way, N196US is due C-Check in 3 months. We will most likely park it, then we will be down to 3 cargo 9's. Do we really need all the man power to fly/fix/book 3 aircraft???
that is not a rumor

How many are furlowed at usa jet now and how many more expected?

How many more expected, only CH knows that when he hands each VP of their department the list of how much their quarterly allowence is, verse what their bonus check will be.:mad:

that is not a rumor

"Remember this is a pilot board and you're not dealing with reality"
-Quote PilotYIP about 50 times here

Randy, if you would have better internal communication you would not have to defend yourself on anonymous internet forums. But I guess some things will never change there.

All the Best to all the pilots at JUS.

How many are furlowed at usa jet now and how many more expected?
USA Jet doesn't furlough - it's not a union place so people are terminated. There are no recall rights or anything.

history

USA Jet doesn't furlough - it's not a union place so people are terminated. There are no recall rights or anything.
there is history of returning previous qualifed pilots to their previous date of hire and equipment. However who knows if histroy will repeat itself

Randy is a good guy. Everyone gets pissed off at him for being so optimistic, and so positive. It's not fair. He's given a lot of guys a fair shake, and opportunities they would not have gotten anywhere else. He has no control over what happens at USA Jet. Randy is one of us, he's a pilot, and he understands what you all are going through.

You want to be pissed off, and upset, point your finger at the big fat bald loser in the corner office in the HQ building. He's all about big rigs, and semi trucks. TRUCKMASTERS. You cannot treat airline staff, and crew like morons. You cannot expect to have a safe operation when you get rid of all the folks that made it so.

Round two of cuts started this morning. I don't know how far back these cuts go yet. This sucks. Sorry to all that are getting the call today.

Upon further review, the preliminary information I am getting says 6 or 7 more pilots, DOH Feb 07.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back