• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA JET Has Mass Layoff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hell ya it went down in a completely messed up manner! The fact they are running a full dc-9 initial class is even more messed up! No warning at all sucks, and moreover the method that they used to cut the pilots does not make any since.

Now that's a kick in the balls!

Don't worry all you Ex-USA JET pilots the rest of us will be joining you soon. Its getting worse here and some new things are going down real soon.

Don't forget to mark the calender.

September 15th is coming soon!!!

don't believe a fat person who is not a pilot, it has no idea of what it talking about. its other thread, have DA-20 back on line DC-9's coming out the scrape pile. So give that the same weight as a 9-15 lay off

don't believe a fat person who is not a pilot, it has no idea of what it talking about. its other thread, have DA-20 back on line DC-9's coming out the scrape pile. So give that the same weight as a 9-15 lay off

What?

Looks like Yip is getting mad. Just because he does not know or get the inside info first. Not a pilot, look who's talking.

The only thing I'm trying to do is give a little info to people, true or not true. All the stuff I get comes from within the different departments inside this company.

piggy opps porky

Looks like Yip is getting mad. Just because he does not know or get the inside info first. Not a pilot, look who's talking.

The only thing I'm trying to do is give a little info to people, true or not true. All the stuff I get comes from within the different departments inside this company.
You are missing on many things, I have more inside info that you do and I am not sharing. You are an outsider so enjoy. BTW Me mad? has anyone ever seen me mad?

You are missing on many things, I have more inside info that you do and I am not sharing. You are an outsider so enjoy. BTW Me mad? has anyone ever seen me mad?
Yip you posted or pm'd... can't remember, a scathing message. I think you were mad that day!

Latest resources

Back