• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA JET Guilt Trip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is correct we covered that in detail, it is important to learn what not to do. BTW How many guys you know who worked at USA Jet? None I bet, if you do know some PM me with their names, alot work with you at NJ. Otherwise you are blowing smoke

I know a few, I cant give you their names. How would like it if someone was giving out your name to complete strangers over the internet?

think about it.

Since I have no idea who wantabe is, I can not comment on your input. But questionis , if they did not need the expereince or even the job, why did they make the detour of life through USA Jet?

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Well that's nice

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
And certainly makes everything better doesn't it.

who said that?

Hi!

Actually, ALL of us ARE special and unique.

We have unique DNA, which, combined with the spirit that God sent to our bodies, makes us Human, and makes all of us special. We are all better at certain things, and worse than others.

Earth is a difficult place to live, and the ONLY thing we can do to improve Earth, or ourselves, is to try.

cliff
NBO

Hi!

Actually, ALL of us ARE special and unique.

We have unique DNA, which, combined with the spirit that God sent to our bodies, makes us Human, and makes all of us special. We are all better at certain things, and worse than others.

Earth is a difficult place to live, and the ONLY thing we can do to improve Earth, or ourselves, is to try.

cliff
NBO

Dang Cliff, you need to cut back on your "Reds". For those of you not familiar with Reds, it is one of Cliff's favorite adult beverages. I have only seen it in Kenya.

Red?

Dang Cliff, you need to cut back on your "Reds". For those of you not familiar with Reds, it is one of Cliff's favorite adult beverages. I have only seen it in Kenya.
I have always known Cliff to have leftist leanings, but I don't think he has gone red?

This is a very interesting post, I haven't been to FI for quite a while......more childish than ever I see.

Randy, does USAJ guys still have ABQ operation ?????

JEB

Latest resources

Back