USA JET Guilt Trip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

Yes. I think there were pay cuts there, otherwise not affected.

cliff
NBO

Rumor has it that USA Jet is moving their operation to ABQ so they can have all their eggs in one place.

of course

This is a very interesting post, I haven't been to FI for quite a while......more childish than ever I see.

Randy, does USAJ guys still have ABQ operation ?????

JEB
sure do

Rumor has it that USA Jet is moving their operation to ABQ so they can have all their eggs in one place.

On second thought why would they move to ABQ. Those guys down there have no idea how to manage anything. They would probably destroy whats left of the airline. Like the time they started a Lear jet engine in the hangar which set off the fire surpression system and filled the hangar or when they ran the top of a DC-9 tail into the hangar or most recently, trying to do a simple weight and balance on a DC-9 and crushed both elevators. :smash: Don't worry the government will pay for it I'm sure. I'm glad we got those guys in ABQ taking care of the NNSA aircraft. Its not like they fly important trips or do they?? Keep up the good work down there!! :laugh:

Sounds like one of two things or possibly both

a) someone needs to know their limitations

b) they need a bigger hanger

hehehehehe

It was a little of both. 1) The hangar is rather small. 2) They sent one of their resent super hero call backs down there, someone who they thought was a mechanic, to help out. Looks like he helped alright. Job security for the real mechanics that are left in Yip.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a new topic entitled---

USA JETS Dirty Laundry... Wouldn't that be a good topic? Yes or No

Hi!

They just offered to hire guys as contract pilots...$4K/mo to be captains, with perdiem if you do a trip. 16 days on call per month.

cliff
NBO

Latest resources

Back