• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US DOJ Suing to Block Meger of AMR and US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You old timers disregarded a binding award. No justification is good enough. You handed the Westies a poop sandwich, and I hope you get one back too. You deserve it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What you don't know about me could fill the Grand Canyon. All I will say is that while I am a 3rd list east guy, I am on the side of the original west pilots regarding the Nic fight. So shut your damn mouth, your ignorance is embarrassing.

What you don't know about me could fill the Grand Canyon. All I will say is that while I am a 3rd list east guy, I am on the side of the original west pilots regarding the Nic fight. So shut your damn mouth, your ignorance is embarrassing.

What Gen'l Lee doesn't know about everything could fill several Grand Canyons. Don't waste your time telling him which side of the argument you're on--the only thing he listens to is his own blowhole. Tomorrow he'll be telling you again about how you "handed the westies a poop sandwich."

The funny thing is, that he's the only one who's NOT embarrassed by his ignorance. He doesn't know enough to be embarrassed, I suppose.

Bubba

Congrats! I found ONE, on an anonymous website. Yeah, it's so easy to tell..... I'm glad you've seen "the light" and understand that a lot of your recent success with better third lister seniority and even possible upgrades on the E190 have come at the expense of the Westies, while they just followed a binding award. I can see Bubba probably understands this too, and he probably understands that his own situation was helped by a push from above and no arbitration, which would have fairly pushed him down in seniority too most likely. You two are awesome, thanks for "getting it..."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You'd love that because what I type is the truth! Funny stuff. Hmmmm. Did you say ill-wishing? Really? Wow. And "personal attacks?" This is an ANONYMOUS board, nothing "personal" about it. Sorry about slamming your made up name!!!

Bye Bye---General Lee

ANONYMOUS or not, there's something called TOS. You should know, or should I say your "brother" OYS? Funny to look back and remembering you two chatting with each other! Do you talk to your plants, too?

Last edited:
ANONYMOUS or not, there's something called TOS. You should know, or should I say your "brother" OYS? Funny to look back and remembering you two chatting with each other! Do you talk to your plants, too?

I still talk to OYS, he's doing a lot better than you are. Again, he started a couple years after I did, you can look that up too. Although he isn't really my brother, he could be, we've know each other for decades.

And, Neuss was great last month. I really enjoy laying over there. Oh yeah, you forgot you asked me that. Auf wiedersehen!

Bye Bye---General Lee

General....cmon. Can we please keep this post on topic. Quit antagonizing people and let it be. You are starting to get very annoying. It has taken me 5 years to say something to you but you finally broke even the most patient of people.

Just stay out of it. I have never seen a person so consumed with something that doesn't even affect them?!?!?

I bet Richard Anderson is laughing his a** off right now at Airways for their LGA DCA slot swap. They gave up 132 slots at LGA for 42 slots at DCA that they will probably have to give up.

you understand very little about that swap...

not all slots are created equal....

I still talk to OYS, he's doing a lot better than you are. Again, he started a couple years after I did, you can look that up too. Although he isn't really my brother, he could be, we've know each other for decades.

And, Neuss was great last month. I really enjoy laying over there. Oh yeah, you forgot you asked me that. Auf wiedersehen!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Und woanders ist es auch scheiße!

I get paid to layover in Neuss, and you don't. (Not to mention STR, too) I win.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Me too! AND I got paid much more than you ever will. And I got a life. You don't! You need to rationalize your non-existent personal life on FI to justify your existence. As they say: Schon verloren!

Latest resources

Back