• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US DOJ Suing to Block Meger of AMR and US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know you're wrong but sucessfully exploit the glacial pace of legal proceedings to cause enough delay to effectively win.

Nice.

Did you rip that off the inscription on the USAPA plaque at their HQ?

BTW, I saw the new statue of Bradford out in front of USAPA HQ.

A doberman left it.

Wow, poop jokes. Listening to you infants bicker back and forth is lame enough. Congratulations on taking it to a new low.

Wow, poop jokes. Listening to you infants bicker back and forth is lame enough. Congratulations on taking it to a new low.

You old timers disregarded a binding award. No justification is good enough. You handed the Westies a poop sandwich, and I hope you get one back too. You deserve it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You old timers disregarded a binding award. No justification is good enough. You handed the Westies a poop sandwich, and I hope you get one back too. You deserve it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

And you deserve to be banned from FI for your personal attacks and ill-wishing. Was nice knowing ya ....!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not quite. The east crapped on a sirloin (admittedly, not Prime Rib) and then charged the West millions in extortion money for it. And now after confiscating all that money, they want to bail on their responsibility to represent the west's interests vis a vis the utilization of the Nic as the sole seniority list to integrate with AMR.

Those New East who want to stand with the west and AMR to isolate and mitigate the destructive effects of the AFO Club will be welcomed and offered the camaraderie they have been used to in their careers up to now.

The remaining east will be fed their Bradford sandwich one bite at a time for the next 20+ years, you can be sure of that!

And you deserve to be banned from FI for your personal attacks and ill-wishing. Was nice knowing ya ....!

You'd love that because what I type is the truth! Funny stuff. Hmmmm. Did you say ill-wishing? Really? Wow. And "personal attacks?" This is an ANONYMOUS board, nothing "personal" about it. Sorry about slamming your made up name!!!

Bye Bye---General Lee

You'd love that because what I type is the truth! Funny stuff. Hmmmm. Did you say ill-wishing? Really? Wow. And "personal attacks?" This is an ANONYMOUS board, nothing "personal" about it. Sorry about slamming your made up name!!!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry, I cannot lower myself into your Lala-land. Your day will come! I remember how you cried when OYS got banned! Classic!

Latest resources

Back