Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fluf-

I should clarify:

In my above post where I asked why some people take pleasure in the misfortune of others, I was NOT referring to your satirical articles. Rather, I was responding to Eaglefly's malicious comments.

As a furloughee, I do find your postings funny.

I apologize if you thought I was criticizing you. On the contrary, a good sense of humor goes a long way.

Fluf, its great that you can be so boastful and full of yourself. I told myself that I would not be that A..hole pilot when I first started flying, and I want to thank you for showing me what NOT to be. As for calling us brothers, you don't have that right. You lost it when you decided that you were better then everyone else. If you were so confident with yourself, what makes you feel that you need to apologize? "Ask me 1 year ago where I wanted to retire from and I would have said USAirways." says fluf, well in a recent interview with him he was overheard calling US Airways the airline that will not make it. Great to here you blow sun shine up our ...... Thank god you are not there anymore, you my son, are what we call in the airline industry a SCAB.

Yo......Yo quit it

Listen Fluf didn't post that stuff to put anyone down. I know the guy, have flown with him, he's been crapped on more times than all of you put together while at ALG and has no intention of putting ant pilot group down. And like I said before at least one of the US Airways posts was written by either a mainline or wholly owned pilot and circulated around our email loop - and may I say nobody flipped out on the poster there.

Myself, I laughed then laughed some more when I realized almost how true it is - O god help us.

To Samjack

Samjack, it looks like fluf went from a commuter to SWA, does this make him a scab? If so, then are all civilians pilots scabs b/c they left a commuter for a major?
If its the fact that he left for another airline, that point is worthless. As an employee for ALG, USAirways RARELY hires from within there own wholly-owneds.

As an employee for ALG, USAirways RARELY hires from within there own wholly-owneds.

This statement is so true. USAir would rather hire an outside company to screen their pilot candidates rather than take the word of someone who knows best how to hire pilots, pilots.
All Stephen Wolf wanted to do wsa show the world the USAir could be politically correct and allow him to win awards from various groups.

that's true, back in the day when US was hireing the number of wholly owned pilots taken on at US was in the neighborhood of 35 or so while a MESA guy told me they lost about 500 to mainline. All this after mailine was telling the WO's that their would be a flowthru prior to any new hires. Now these same EX MESA guys are trying to put us on the street with the help of the mailine MEC. One thing for sure we at the WO know what it's like to be nailed from every side.

I used to work for USAir and I had a few pilot friends of mine that I had flown with in the past, walk resumes and an application in for me. I had the ear of the chief pilot's secretary, yet I couldn't even get an interview. I had all my ratings with jet time, FEX written, all that stuff, and couldn't even get in the door. The regional director of flying who went on to become VP of Flight Operations and is now in the process of retiring told one of my friends, that he couldn't do anything about it. It was in the hands of an outside HR department that screened all the candidates. They had to make sure all the "quotas" were filled. With their "quotas" being filled they were forced in training to give some of their new hires 3 or 4 check rides to get through plus around 100 hours of IOE. If that's me, I blow one check ride, I'm back on the street. Beautiful world we're in, isn't it?

SAMJACK OFF

It should be clear now to all on this forum that Samjack is a bonified member of the infamous 10% you hear about in all the crewrooms. A truely sad case indeed. HE/SHE has a deep seeded inferiority complex with delusions of competence. He has it all figured out at 4000 hours. He looks in the mirror each morning and knows with confidence who will be the A@#$H@# in the cockpit each day. I'm sure if captain's could avoidance bid this plebe they would at all costs. I know what it is like spending an excruciating month with a boil on the but of aviation like this miscreant in the right seat. My sympathy's out to the unfortunate folks who have to endure one min. in the cockpit with SAMJACKOFF.

I hope this is the response you were looking for. I wouldn't want to short change any of my fans out there. Who knows your probably a pimple faced Kmart stockboy loitering on this board like some other pilot wannabes.

Knowing several pimple-faced Kmart stockboys loitering in this forum, I personally take offense to that last comment. Alot of those "dermacologically-challenged, inventory engineers" would never post such slanderous comments aimed at fellow "product rotationalists" that work at WalMart or Target or even Dollar Stores.
Samjack, you are doing great harm to all who grace the warehouses of KMarts everywhere. Please exit this forum and get back to aisle 7 and start restocking.
Your posts are so delusional that they are probable cause for drug-testing.

Latest resources

Back