• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean the MOU that shows the Westies' case is ripe? Yeah, you know the one. You will lose, and third lister reaction will be hillarious.

And I love Turtle's assertion that I have nothing "constructive" to say about you guys. Hey, your group of Easties and Third listers are taking advantage of a situation that disregarded a binding award. Wake up, everyone else can see what has occurred. You are guilty of being jerks, and will lose.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sounds like you're still recovering from your latest anus exam. Read my previous reply.

Sounds like you're still recovering from your latest anus exam. Read my previous reply.

Quit dreaming, I am NOT into that. Btw, you guys will stagnate due to Westies coming over to CLT and PHL looking for upgrades or better schedules. It will happen, it's called "binding arbitration" for a reason. Don't sign up for it if you won't like the result. Too bad.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Until the pilots stand up and take back pilot labor from those who chose to poison the well for everyone by replacing USAPA (I would like to see a representation election prior to the merger being consummated) with a union committed to serving ALL it's members, not just a thin sliver who reap the benefits at the expense of the majority, it will remain a festering boil for the remainder of most pilot's careers. But they do that out of choice - choosing apathy over accountability.

Ther are no east pilots capable of truthfully saying that their dues have been a good value. They simply kept an imaginary boogeyman from getting them, and that cost $20Mil/year.

Why? He's got a valid point. I would imagine the reserve at AWA would be guys hired 2004 to early 2005, which is 9-10 year reserve for bottom barrel FO! Thanks USAPA

True. And they will soon be upgrading in PHL, CLT, and DCA.

Latest resources

Back