• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True. And they will soon be upgrading in PHL, CLT, and DCA.

True, my buddy in PHX is a mid level seniority bus FO, and via the NIC he should be able to hold 320 Capt in PHL or CLT. He says he will happily go there and enjoy the payraise. He thinks many will follow.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Until the pilots stand up and take back pilot labor from those who chose to poison the well for everyone by replacing USAPA (I would like to see a representation election prior to the merger being consummated) with a union committed to serving ALL it's members, not just a thin sliver who reap the benefits at the expense of the majority, it will remain a festering boil for the remainder of most pilot's careers. But they do that out of choice - choosing apathy over accountability.

Ther are no east pilots capable of truthfully saying that their dues have been a good value. They simply kept an imaginary boogeyman from getting them, and that cost $20Mil/year.

Bird, WTF does your post have to do with "reserve"? You are getting be as useless as The Poser. Quit it.

Is it true the all nighters are going away in October?

Not sure That is completely true. The way I read the all nite rest rules... The scheduled rest period cannot be reduced, i.e. you can have a 4 hour rest in the middle of the dark hours of nite like an all nighter but if you are an hour late arriving then the morning departure must be delayed an hour as well. So technically it isn't an all nighter because you have a hard rest period but it isn't too much different. Maybe the company won't schedule them though because the first flight on time takeoff is so important.

Quit dreaming, I am NOT into that. Btw, you guys will stagnate due to Westies coming over to CLT and PHL looking for upgrades or better schedules. It will happen, it's called "binding arbitration" for a reason. Don't sign up for it if you won't like the result. Too bad.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Do you ever STFU? Go hijack another thread with your crap.

Careful on what guys are saying now on what they are flying on rsv. Staffing seems to be a little "fat" right now. A few years ago, rsv's were flying a crap load. (not timing out, but being used every day for piddly crap) Might have been lucky to get an extra 1 or 2 days off a month in addition to normal scheduled days. From looking at the rsv screens, it seems it's staffed closer to what rsv life should be like, but some mid lvl manager will get a hair up his ass and decide staffing should change again or something....

Thanks bro. Right after you posted this they gave me a line for May. :) Oh well, gotta work sometime.

Last edited:
Do you ever STFU? Go hijack another thread with your crap.

You will lose spots to Westies Mr Third Lister. Wake up! Reality means you can't evade a binding award if you signed on the bottom line. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

All rise for the (dis)Honorable Judge General Lee and his endless banter of binding arbitration, Third Listers, and all things related to an airline that he has no business with.

And to your point of "wake up", what do you suggest we do GL? Huh? What do you suggest DCAA320 does? What do you suggest I do? I mean you high-jacked another thread about something as simple as a Reserve at Airways question. Tell us!
If I receive a call this week/month from Phoenix, should I turn it down? Tell them I'm gonna hold out for something better? Tell them I'm ashamed of being a Third Lister? From what I can tell, the new folks on-line seem pretty happy and excited there. KJ6991 has a good attitude...closed the door on the Regional chapter, made it to the Majors at a young age, knows he can't control what happens in management's courtroom. But you're the expert, we're the idiots.

...and what's with your quote? Its creepy...you don't LOVE any of us, and we certainly don't LOVE you. Who actually says "Peace Bros!" ?

Latest resources

Back