• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All rise for the (dis)Honorable Judge General Lee and his endless banter of binding arbitration, Third Listers, and all things related to an airline that he has no business with.

And to your point of "wake up", what do you suggest we do GL? Huh? What do you suggest DCAA320 does? What do you suggest I do? I mean you high-jacked another thread about something as simple as a Reserve at Airways question. Tell us!
If I receive a call this week/month from Phoenix, should I turn it down? Tell them I'm gonna hold out for something better? Tell them I'm ashamed of being a Third Lister? From what I can tell, the new folks on-line seem pretty happy and excited there. KJ6991 has a good attitude...closed the door on the Regional chapter, made it to the Majors at a young age, knows he can't control what happens in management's courtroom. But you're the expert, we're the idiots.

...and what's with your quote? Its creepy...you don't LOVE any of us, and we certainly don't LOVE you. Who actually says "Peace Bros!" ?

Now that is a well written post. Bravo! This poser is beyond creepy.
By the way. Hiring another 150 by years end. Reserve sucks unless you live in base.

M

All rise for the (dis)Honorable Judge General Lee and his endless banter of binding arbitration, Third Listers, and all things related to an airline that he has no business with.

And to your point of "wake up", what do you suggest we do GL? Huh? What do you suggest DCAA320 does? What do you suggest I do? I mean you high-jacked another thread about something as simple as a Reserve at Airways question. Tell us!
If I receive a call this week/month from Phoenix, should I turn it down? Tell them I'm gonna hold out for something better? Tell them I'm ashamed of being a Third Lister? From what I can tell, the new folks on-line seem pretty happy and excited there. KJ6991 has a good attitude...closed the door on the Regional chapter, made it to the Majors at a young age, knows he can't control what happens in management's courtroom. But you're the expert, we're the idiots.

...and what's with your quote? Its creepy...you don't LOVE any of us, and we certainly don't LOVE you. Who actually says "Peace Bros!" ?

That's great, answer the call and GO, the problem is with MOST of the third listers on here is that they have Stockholm Syndrome. They have been flying with the East Captains, and they have been brain washed. They think the Easties were correct to NOT accept something they all signed up for, on the dotted line. That is a problem, FOR EVERYONE. Now, USAPA wants to do it again, but this time WITHOUT FINGERS CROSSED, with the APA. Can you see the point yet? Probably not. The third listers on here, like Learlove (who called the Westies "Sand People"--who really just accepted arbitration like the rest and gave their case in front of a judge (NIC) and waited for a result), are REALLY COCKY, and need to accept the fact that people will be moving East to claim what they were awarded.

So, go to USAir, enjoy it, but DON'T BE COCKY, and UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU AGREE TO SOMETHING, then abide by it. Otherwise, you become a complete jackhole. Many third listers now have that trait it appears also. Abide by the rules, and everyone wins. Got it? GOOD.

It is MY BUSINESS when others don't follow something that could eventually affect all of us. That is why I continue. Binding arbitration is just that. Try to wake up and figure that out.

Bye Bye---General Lee

True, my buddy in PHX is a mid level seniority bus FO, and via the NIC he should be able to hold 320 Capt in PHL or CLT. He says he will happily go there and enjoy the payraise. He thinks many will follow.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I call BS. There is no way in hell you have a "buddy" except for the anal entry kind.

General,

I'm a recent new hire at Airways. Except for a few tools(including yourself) who troll this forum every waking moment, I would say most new hires I've run into have the same feeling as me. We are new, on the bottom, and understand that the NIC/East/West is what it is, and either way when the joint AA/USAir/Am.West seniority list comes out in a year or two, the outcome is irrelevant as we will be at the bottom 500 pilots or so of a 15,000 pilot list. Other than a few idiots on this forum, I have yet to meet any new hires that are cocky or thumping their chest. Most are just happy to leave the regionals and we are all taking a chance that we might have a nice career ahead and keeping our fingers crossed while we are at it.

General,

I'm a recent new hire at Airways. Except for a few tools(including yourself) who troll this forum every waking moment, I would say most new hires I've run into have the same feeling as me. We are new, on the bottom, and understand that the NIC/East/West is what it is, and either way when the joint AA/USAir/Am.West seniority list comes out in a year or two, the outcome is irrelevant as we will be at the bottom 500 pilots or so of a 15,000 pilot list. Other than a few idiots on this forum, I have yet to meet any new hires that are cocky or thumping their chest. Most are just happy to leave the regionals and we are all taking a chance that we might have a nice career ahead and keeping our fingers crossed while we are at it.

Word. The VAST majority of third-listers just want the guys they fly with to STFU about it.

That's great, answer the call and GO, the problem is with MOST of the third listers on here is that they have Stockholm Syndrome. They have been flying with the East Captains, and they have been brain washed. They think the Easties were correct to NOT accept something they all signed up for, on the dotted line. That is a problem, FOR EVERYONE. Now, USAPA wants to do it again, but this time WITHOUT FINGERS CROSSED, with the APA. Can you see the point yet? Probably not. The third listers on here, like Learlove (who called the Westies "Sand People"--who really just accepted arbitration like the rest and gave their case in front of a judge (NIC) and waited for a result), are REALLY COCKY, and need to accept the fact that people will be moving East to claim what they were awarded.

So, go to USAir, enjoy it, but DON'T BE COCKY, and UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU AGREE TO SOMETHING, then abide by it. Otherwise, you become a complete jackhole. Many third listers now have that trait it appears also. Abide by the rules, and everyone wins. Got it? GOOD.

It is MY BUSINESS when others don't follow something that could eventually affect all of us. That is why I continue. Binding arbitration is just that. Try to wake up and figure that out.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Haha! If there is one out here who is brain-washed then it is you. Spending a lot of times under management's desk?

Cocky? Who the hell are you, sticking your nose into other people's business? Having friends out west is not gonna cut it.

It is not your business. You don't work here. Fact is, you feed on other people's misery like a parasite. Today it's the NIC, yesterday SWA and LBB, before that those RJ drivers you j@cked off on.

Am still waiting for your answer. You seem very hesitant when I mention ugly things that happened at your airline. Funny, eh?

Last edited:
I call BS. There is no way in hell you have a "buddy" except for the anal entry kind.

You sound jealous. Well forget it, I don't go that way. Try not to cry!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Which DID happen at his airline btw...

You keep having these dreams, and you really want them to be true. But sadly, they're not. I know, you're crushed. Too bad....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back