• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, as someone said...believe it when you see it!...For those on the street or in a worst position, good luck to you! FYI, I was a Jan 08 East side and will be bypassing recall at all costs! So, one spot for one of you!..I was lucky to find a good flying job in this country and will unlikely return soon, if ever...Good luck to those waiting for the letter!

Yay, a recall !!!!

Just so you can quit your good job you got after being furloughed, come back to the abortion known as Useless Crashways, only to get furloughed AGAIN, because Dougweiser, Scooter, and BullHogg can't run a fxxking airline!!

Thanks, but I'll PASS !!!

:rolleyes:

Yay, a recall !!!!

Just so you can quit your good job you got after being furloughed, come back to the abortion known as Useless Crashways, only to get furloughed AGAIN, because Dougweiser, Scooter, and BullHogg can't run a fxxking airline!!

Did you get a recall letter?

Yay, a recall !!!!

You will pass alright. But if that windfall award would have been in place you would be back. Jumping ahead of 800 pilots would make your day. Especially with all the attrition coming out East. How are does jobs you brought to the merger working out?

Lets just keep things separate. Having a now furloughed pilot that was on probation in 2005 jumping ahead of a lineholder or E 190 Capt hired in 1988 with 17 years of service does not go down well in the East. Fences make good neighbors. West keeps PHX and LAS. And we keep what we a left on the East coast where 75% of people live.

M

enough already mcdude..this thread was about the poor guys who are furloughed...why can't you take your east/west sh*t and post it in one of the gazillion other poo-flinging threads???

Ok. Lets see.
Saturday, 3/27. There were no Airbus Rsv avail throughout the system. Lots of POTA. Looks like recalls might happen in the East this year. East is short due to many medical outs and pilots not being able to fly together over 60 on any intl. leg like GCM, BDA, PLS, NAS etc.

M

That's better MCDU. And lets be clear of something too, none of us Westies want to fly with you miserable SOB's either. Now that we are all agreed on that fact, lets hope those who want to come back can very soon.

And what's with your tagline Mcdu? I swear you're getting weirder with every post.
Scopesoutbungholes and General scrotumlee should just enjoy their NAMBLA connection because I am sure that is how they met. 20K hours my butt,

Latest resources

Back