• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways May 12th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey FlyNick..........if you're in that class, congrats!!

I don't know where you stand with your current airline, but if you want to come here to fly a bigger jet or just to have the glory of flying for a major, you might want to reconsider................It ain't all roses here, I'll gurantee you that......but,

If you decided to come here........welcome aboard, it won't be dull for a long time to come!!

Welcome from a Westy!!

Capt.

hey FlyNick..........if you're in that class, congrats!!

I don't know where you stand with your current airline, but if you want to come here to fly a bigger jet or just to have the glory of flying for a major, you might want to reconsider................It ain't all roses here, I'll gurantee you that......but,

If you decided to come here........welcome aboard, it won't be dull for a long time to come!!

Welcome from a Westy!!

Capt.
\

Well now, boy that will make one think just a bit. Yes, flying at a major isn't what it once was. Damn those RJ's! LOL

Good Luck....... You'll need it. :)

Hey Nick were you a capt at ALG in the late 90s?

No one left on furlough...they got to the bottom of the list a while ago.

Don't be surprised if there is another furlough at US this fall.

If you are on the bottom 10% of any legacy carrier, I would be catching up your logbook, and working on the resume.

Not to sound negative, but the furloughs may be in full force when the summer is over. Best to start preparing now, just in case. Mentally assume you will be furloughed and plan accordingly. Then if you are not, great.

Everyone has over-hired once again, my airline included.

Dogwood.
(Furloughed from US Airways in 2003 with very little notice, and no pre-planning on my part.)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back