• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways May 12th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come to think of it, all that stuff will have to wait. Bradford is in Tempe tonight in between trips to lay down the law to Doug Parker during the next two days. Stand by.

cheaper to buy the turd than get into bidding for dingleberries. AWA was looking to expand and this was the cheapest way.

I think the sole purpose of this move was to keep SWA from taking over PHL, strangling the NE corridor, then marching Westward. Plus investors were lining up to throw money into the pot. It's hard to pass up fire-sale pricing.

Come to think of it, all that stuff will have to wait. Bradford is in Tempe tonight in between trips to lay down the law to Doug Parker during the next two days. Stand by.

Lay down the law? If history serves, he will agree to binding negotiation, threaten to sue, and then give up everything to the company. The French, cheese eating, surrender monkeys put up a bigger fight during WWII than the old US Airways put up when they agreed to multiple rounds of give-backs to protect their precious pension...which they lost anyway.

Yeah, everybody stand by. :laugh:

Lay down the law? If history serves, he will agree to binding negotiation, threaten to sue, and then give up everything to the company. The French, cheese eating, surrender monkeys put up a bigger fight during WWII than the old US Airways put up when they agreed to multiple rounds of give-backs to protect their precious pension...which they lost anyway.

I was being sarcastic. I suppose I should use some of those icons at the bottom. Bradford can't even figure out his hairline.

http://www.twinpalmshotel.com/

I hope his rest isn't interrupted...he has a big day of begging parker tomorrow. I hope he brought some solid USAPA knee pads. He's promised the world and flushed the union of over 5k pilots to get a chance at his 'do over' dream list.

That's some real solid bargaining position to be in. I'm sure Doug won't see thru it.

I was being sarcastic. I suppose I should use some of those icons at the bottom. Bradford can't even figure out his hairline.

My sarcasm detector wasn't properly functioning after 2 overnights in CLT in a row. My apologies if it sounded like I was being overly defensive. I suspect we are both on the same page.

My sarcasm detector wasn't properly functioning after 2 overnights in CLT in a row. My apologies if it sounded like I was being overly defensive. I suspect we are both on the same page.

No need to apologize for anything, I thought nothing of it. Sometimes with just printed words its hard to tell.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!

Taxi time

I've been retired for a few years now but I would be absolutely certain the guys I flew with on the 330 had more taxi time the most of the Westies have total time.

I've been retired for a few years now but I would be absolutely certain the guys I flew with on the 330 had more taxi time the most of the Westies have total time.

Captain Bud,

When you, Wilbur, and Orville were in class together did you establish seniority by total hours or by age? In this century they do it by age as they figure that the hours a pilot brought to the table qualified them for their job and, thus, a position on the seniority list. Beyond that point I really do not think logbooks matter a whole heck of a lot.

Latest resources

Back