US Airways May 12th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
>
> A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car.
>
>
>
> There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she got out to see if it was still alive. It was, and she said to her husband,
>
>
>
> 'It's nearly frozen to death. Can we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?'
>
>
> He says, 'OK, get in the car with it.'
>
>
> The wife says, 'Where shall I put it to get it warm?'
>
>
> He says, 'Put it between your legs. It's nice and warm there.'
>
>
> 'But what about the smell?' said the wife.
>
>
> He says, 'Just hold its little nose.'
>
>
> The man is expected to recover, but the skunk she used to beat him with . . . died at the scene.
>

I was told in the interview, "PDT and PSA only for the rest of 2008"

Hey Nick,
Word out here in PHX at the training facility is the same for what it's worth. Hurry up and get here we will all be out finally flying the line by next week.

While I agree that hours in the logbook don't count for much at this level, your response can only be considered to be in the absolute poorest of taste. Not to mention it is terrible karma... It must be nice having never made a mistake in an airplane. Tell me what that is like, oh exulted Air God. It is good to be proud of your company's safety record, but it does not give you the right to besmirch the efforts and reputations of thousands of individual pilots who have carried millions in safety for years.

In summary, you pretty much look like a childish idiot throwing around garbage like that (CaptBud ain't a whole lot better). It is like a 6th grade playground throwdown. Why don't you and CaptBud go compare d1ck sizes on some other board?

Yeah, I knew it was in poor taste. But they did'nt call it "US Scare" all those years for nothing. For this joker to imply that they are better than the west guys because of all their taxi time is stupid.

Okay, I have been hearing that if UAL/US Airways merge we are looking at big time furloughs again.

Once they merge they want to shrink it and close a couple of Bases. Anyone else hear this?

I heard company cars, hot secretaries to update your jeps and big bonuses.......

I heard free subscriptions to Ebony, company paid dubs, and all the chitlins you can eat for crew meals.

This message was not approved by Tweaker

Latest resources

Back