US Airways is finally dead...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow!

Not very good with Latin any more. The condemned live longer? Live on?

doh,

my upmost respect! I honestly did not expect any reply here on FI to that Latin proverb (Instead of condemned you could also use the expression "declared dead"). The declared dead live longer!

Cui honorem, honorem!

doh,

my upmost respect! I honestly did not expect any reply here on FI to that Latin proverb (Instead of condemned you could also use the expression "declared dead"). The declared dead live longer!

Cui honorem, honorem!

They made me take Latin and French when I was a German exchange student. The French I found impossible to learn from German, but Latin kind of interested me. I took another course when I went back to Germany for university. But that was almost thirty years ago.

So when are they gonna impose Nic?

Never!
Dead
Buried

Paragraph 10h
98%

It's a three way integration now and Usapa will be handling east and west. Our C&BLs MANDATE DoH... Sorry westies. No Nic lottery ticket!

You need to follow the rules. Strange concept to you I know but you need to play by them!

Wow! What a concept! And hilarious - you of all people telling someone to play by the rules. Practice what you preach.

And I'm not a west pilot but I support them 100%.

Wow! What a concept! And hilarious - you of all people telling someone to play by the rules. Practice what you preach.

And I'm not a west pilot but I support them 100%.

I'm amazed how this thread and the 10 others just like it, with their obvious flame-baiters, continue to attract responses. I just can't decide if it's really an East guy or West guy that lobs such bait for the flies to swarm to.

Never!
Dead
Buried

Paragraph 10h
98%

It's a three way integration now and Usapa will be handling east and west. Our C&BLs MANDATE DoH... Sorry westies. No Nic lottery ticket!

Let's see:
1. USAir management told the judge they accepted the Nic list and the only reason it was not implement was the lack of combined operations.
2. Management has ask the judge to give West pilots equal a place and equal standing in upcoming SLI negotiations with APA.
3.. APA will not go for DOH but will instead seek the highest seniority for their pilots.
4. The West pilots will not seek DOH but will insist that the NIC list be used for all USAir pilots as a starting point and then seek a list based on relative seniority.
5. The SLI talks will end in another arbitration where the arbitrators will consider the Nic list as an arbitrator will almost always support another arbitrator's decision (to maintain the integrity of the process and as a matter of job security).
6. The final arbitrated AA list will not be based on DOH but will be an animal unto itself.
7. APA and the West pilots will accept the arbitrated list. East pilots will once again refuse to follow the binding arbitration they agreed to and scream USAPA Forever! while being laughed at by the rest of the industry.
8. There will be a representation vote and since APA and West pilots outnumber East pilots, USAPA will be relegated to the dung heap from which it sprang.
9. Everyone in the industry will be relieved that the ********************hole called USAPA is dead and no longer embarrassing the pilot profession. We will all laugh at the former east pilots as they continue to whine "But DOH was supposed to be the gold standard. The Nic was supposed to be dead. How did this happen?"

Never!
Dead
Buried

Paragraph 10h
98%

Hard lessons and cold realities coming your way. You were warned. You didn't listen.

Latest resources

Back