• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways is finally dead...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Um....yea... We will have a SOC in 18 months as well as an SLI. Currently AB Capt is at 181 / hour, 330 Capt is 220 / hour and pay parity with Delta and United by 2015. Your SWA pay and QOL will soon be sub-par. Try again, my envious flyer.

Again, That IS a really good thing

You can go ahead and eat your own lure, my ego was checked out a long time ago.

Would it have felt better if I compared another airline's contract to LoA 93 ?
All of them are better by great margins

aAA still Purposefully lived with loa 93 for most of a decade and that's Still the dumbest thing ever done by a major airline group.

Glad that will be coming to an end

Um....yea... We will have a SOC in 18 months as well as an SLI. Currently AB Capt is at 181 / hour, 330 Capt is 220 / hour and pay parity with Delta and United by 2015. Your SWA pay and QOL will soon be sub-par. Try again, my envious flyer.

Are you high? We haven't even received our first checks at the new pay rates and you are bragging.

Yes the SWA guys on here have ego problems, but their airline always makes money and they seem super happy.

Sometimes I wish some of my company pilots would STFU.

Pave...did you do all 9 years of LOA93? SWA smoked AAA in every metrics in aviation so you have a long way to catch up, but your ego is already ahead, so you have that going for you.

Priceless!

Anyone know if we are getting the lump sum 40mil by the end of the year?

I've seen the message about retro ref the 15th and 30th pay checks but nothing def. about the lump sum.

Just trying to plan some tax stuff plus I'd like to get in on this awesome pyramid scheme some guy told me about in the employee lot today. He looked legit in the white van with the painted out windows.

Was it the same guy who's name is written on all the clipboards (and apparently have been upgraded to bumper stickers now)?

Are you high? We haven't even received our first checks at the new pay rates and you are bragging.

Yes the SWA guys on here have ego problems, but their airline always makes money and they seem super happy.

Sometimes I wish some of my company pilots would STFU.

Lol. I take back anything I said about you earlier. You might be alright after all. :)

Latest resources

Back