• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The transition is taking longer for some.

It was the same out west toward the end of the 737's time. For example, I had a friend being recalled and his class consisted of two recalls and two transition captains, both of whom were long time Boeing men.

Anyhow, in my friend's case, he and the instructor were 'worried' about his training partner fairly early on in the sim. Well, it turns out both the recallees were finished up with seat support while both the captains had extra training.

The captains were and are good men and good pilots, it just was what it was. And it wasn't all that uncommon.

There we go with overly optimistic forecast 15-20 has now shown to in reality 10, and now classes are being Canceled. Damn

Both June classes had 15 and 14 respectively.

Looks like Delta is hiring, why not visit that thread with your expertise ?

Just received an email stating that my initial application review is complete and that the pilot hiring team is evaluating my app further. Under my status on the US Airways job website it has listed under my Feb app "Keep Warm". Any idea what this means? Is this the standard for their interview process? Thx

I got the same email, but my app still says "under review". I wonder if that means I'm going into a better pile or if that was just some kind of blast email sent to everybody.

I came over from the 190. Seemed more than adequate in my opinion. I think I would shoot myself if it was any longer.

Yeah, the 190. Someone coming from the 190 should get nothing but differences training. The 190 should have been designated AB315. :D

They take effect the POR date (plan of reorganization) which is forecast to be sometime before the end of September.

Thanks for the quick reply! When the POR comes out the MOU goes into effect is there still another round of negotiations between east/west/amr as far as SLI?

Got the keep warm yesterday.. Hoping for the call,but who knows?!

Latest resources

Back