• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah I am keeping a positive attitude. I will not wait six months to reapply as the letter I got said to reapply when the window opens. Maybe the HR filters will grab me up again and I will give it my best again. Good luck to everyone out there!

I got the dreaded email from HA...very very very bummed....but I'm going to pester them immediately when the window opens up..interview experience noted..

yeah I am keeping a positive attitude. I will not wait six months to reapply as the letter I got said to reapply when the window opens. Maybe the HR filters will grab me up again and I will give it my best again. Good luck to everyone out there!

Hang in and don't beat yourself up over it. I know two guys that participated in hiring at my airline and they would tell you it's not a fair or predictable process.Best advise is to be yourself and not try be what you think they are looking for.

You'll get it next time, hang in there!

More stealing from the scabs

I don't have a dog in the East/West fight, but those are very strong accusations. What strike are we talking about? Who's picket line was crossed? If the answer is none, then don't be throwing the word scab around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest resources

Back