• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That makes sense as well. Thing is, there are A321's coming online to replace those 737's. Does PHL still have a 737 base?

Yes, albeit a very small one...7 lines.

just got the dreaded email. I guess they are looking for something I am not. maybe I was blind with excitement but I thought the interview went so well. I guess now I will wait for the next opportunity.

Sorry to hear that XJ...I really don't understand the selection process..hopefully one day we can select which airline we want to work for.

Such a great opportunity I let slip through my fingers.

Reapply if you can. Don't take no for an answer. Trust me, it is frustrating for us working here to know that people with recommendations are not even getting the call to interview. It's all up to the mercy of HR.

Huh? How do you figure? You didn't choose the group with whom you were interviewing. If you just have to be a USAirways pilot, then re-apply. If you want a great career, there are plenty of opportunities out there.

Dude, it's a crap shoot at best, in no way can you blame yourself for the outcome. You will dust yourself off and realize that you and your skills are not defined by any airline hiring process. You will have other opportunities and your day will come.

Latest resources

Back