• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty sure no one wants peace...massacre yes...peace, not so much...

The East v West fight is going to go on longer than the Middle East conflict!

Oh well - I guess the saying that goes - "if you really want peace - then surrender" - is true.

Metrojet

I agree, it involves the same kind of emotion and clouded thinking. It may drag on for a little longer, but the process to end it has already been set in motion. It will end and no matter the outcome, east or west, we'll all be better off. The new hires will only witness the tail end of the conflict. Hopefully we won't make them listen to too many seniority battle stories:)

I agree, it involves the same kind of emotion and clouded thinking. It may drag on for a little longer, but the process to end it has already been set in motion. It will end and no matter the outcome, east or west, we'll all be better off. The new hires will only witness the tail end of the conflict. Hopefully we won't make them listen to too many seniority battle stories:)

Do you think it is going to get settled in the APA/ USAPA / Arena or go to (hold my nose) ARB?

Metrojet

Do you think it is going to get settled in the APA/ USAPA / Arena or go to (hold my nose) ARB?

Metrojet

If I had to place a bet, it would be on it going to arbitration. What do I know though, I wouldn' have predicted the 9th to rule on ripeness. USAPA doesn't care because it/they will be gone, but arbitration will leave less of mess for the APA and the company to deal with afterwards. I shouldn't say USAPA doesn't care, because they do. They don't want it to go to arbitration. With their current attitude of DOH or death, I don't see any other alternative however.

Last edited:
Are they still barking DOH or death? Jesus F Christ. You would think they would learn. OK, gonna bring my dues up to date, write my rep, and tell him to pull his head out of his a$$ along with his cronies.

Latest resources

Back