• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways 14APR class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did anybody have problems with updating their ratings, licenses, and hours on the USAirways I-Recruitment "Application Details" page? I cant get a straight answer or help from the IT desk at Airways to fix this.....Ive gotten a new type, an ATP and a buttload more hours than when I filled out the online app and cant update it. Anyone familiar with this problem?

Did anybody have problems with updating their ratings, licenses, and hours on the USAirways I-Recruitment "Application Details" page? I cant get a straight answer or help from the IT desk at Airways to fix this.....Ive gotten a new type, an ATP and a buttload more hours than when I filled out the online app and cant update it. Anyone familiar with this problem?

I am only familiar enough to tell you that the program is all bollixed up. It is an improvement over the one they had last fall, too. Try to contact someone in HR/recruitment, if you can get a number/e-mail I guess.

Hey Tweaker,

How many PIedmont guys are in the class?

5, like last month. I hear PSA will begin attending in May. We have no special seniority, by the way. It is purely about how many rings are around your trunk.

So far I see 40, 36, 34, 33.5, 33, 32. My letter states that there will be opening on both sides.

Update

So far I see 40, 38, 36, 34, 33.5, 33.3, 33, 32 years old.

I was told 20 in class. A trainer told someone in the previous class there would be 15 East slots and 8 West.

Sorry = not to rain- but just wait until you meet a bunch of 45 year old's complaining about how they have 20+ years seniority that is being sold to the west. (ie: major airline pilots hired in their early-mid 20's)
They voted to sell your job to mesa while they got hired into their Fokker's at a young age... Just something to remember.

Congratulations to everyone making the jump to a legacy.

Probably a bit late in the thread for this but...welcome aboard. I still really enjoy my job even after 3+ years sitting on reserve. I have had exactly zero negative experiences face to face with east guys and gals. I am not thrilled with their post-list antics and I voted ALPA within 4 minutes of receiving my ballot but I think we will all get along soon enough. Enjoy training.

Tweaker,

Hatred is far too strong a word and dislike is not fitting either. I think his only draw back is commenting on subjects that he knows nothing about. No matter how he chooses to address it his statement was vile and uncalled for. Then to add insult to injury in very typical fashion he attempted to justify the action. I grew tired quick and figured that it is what it is and moved on.

I'm sure we will all meet one day.

Cheers

WD.

Geez Wiskey Driver and I thought we buried the hatchet already with a few pm's I was all set to buy the first pitcher....... remember I already offered an apology for things that got out of context and i thought you had accepted?

Lovely, can't wait to meet up with this guy:mad: !!!

On another note, I have got to call your brother today, he called me over a week ago and my MEC duties got in the way. If you talk to him tell him I'll call today.

WD.

Geez Wiskey Driver, I thought we buried the hatchet already with a few pm's.
I was all set to buy the first pitcher.......
remember I already offered an apology for things that got out of context and Ithought you had accepted?

4/14 class

Just wondering of the known that are in this class, does anyone want to be based west? Also, the latest vacancy bid for the east side for june or july bidding shows 22 new pilots starting on 4/14. If that is the case the whole class may go east. not sure though.

Latest resources

Back