Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
run away to where ... ?

I heard that...

I interviewed/got offered the job on April 10th. I have another interview with a non-sked 121 cargo carrier... Maybe a good plave to hang for a bit, maybe not. Maybe things will work at at U, maybe not.

Sometimes choices aren't fun things to have. :(

Run far far away if you have any common sense.....

A lot of people forget from where they came from......
Even a shi++y "I'm not being represented by the union of my choice" day at the major level is better than a good day down in the regional trenches! It's amazing how many people don't realize or have amazingly forgotten how long and hard some of us have had to work waiting for a big break. Why do you feel the need to pee on someones excitement Soulfly?
Good luck and congrats Trogdor, see ya on campus! I haven't been here that long but I've already met many outstanding people. PM me if I can answer any questions for ya.........

I heard that...

I interviewed/got offered the job on April 10th. I have another interview with a non-sked 121 cargo carrier... Maybe a good plave to hang for a bit, maybe not. Maybe things will work at at U, maybe not.

Sometimes choices aren't fun things to have. :(

So in the mean time you'll just have "wicked bi+ch of the east" up in SBY junior man and extend you?
Mr. "Slaw" :)D) get out while you can, stay 121 if you can!
Contract cargo sounds a little spookier to me than this place.
Good luck with your decision my friend, I'm still glad I never looked back.... even if i have to eat those words at least I know what it's like on the other side of the fence!

The calls coming in today and I would almost bet that we have massive cancellations in the coming days.

It is very unfortunate that emotions caused this and now emotion will cause the demise of this place.

I wish you well.

WD.

Are you f-ing serious. You're suggesting that professional adult's are going to call in sick or something because they didn't get what they wanted through a democratic process? What exactly is that supposed to accomplish and who is all the anger being directed at in the scenario you describe? The company? Misplaced anger and frustration which is what this would be is nothing more than wasted energy and a complete embarrasment to be associated with. I'm not happy with the way things went down either but it's time to start acting like adults here and not gradeschool children. The sun WILL still rise believe it or not.

We had the PDT newbies over at our PHX crash pad for burgers last night and they said something like this: 3 LGA Bus, 1 CLT 737. (I might be a little off on the exact break down 'cause I was demonstrating my "celebratory beer drinking flows" after passing my oral yesterday.) Someone else posted the rest of the breakdown already but once again the April 14 class awards were:
8 phx 737
7 lga 319
5 clt 737
Hope you get the call soon!

Congrats on the oral. I allways heard you give great oral. I hope I get the call soon too, but I'm actually having a good time in the left seat even though they are working me to death and then some.

Congrats on the oral. I allways heard you give great oral. I hope I get the call soon too, but I'm actually having a good time in the left seat even though they are working me to death and then some.

Thanks,
:confused: (I think)
Regardless, I've always loved keeping the beavers pelt glistening................................
The Beaver has alway been my favorite animal: http://fohn.net/beaver-pictures-facts/

Enjoy that left seat... it will put hair on your chest, just don't lock yourself in the lav!
(again!)
:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back