US Airways 14APR class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Capt,

How many in your class got Airbus in Vegas vs. 737 in PHX? How was it decided - based on age?

Johnson Rod-Welcome aboard, how was quitting Whiskey? I heard DM got a little choked up!

Who would want to sit at $52/hr forever flying an E-190 vs making almost double after 3-4 years flying an A320? Are there alot of high-paying jobs out there for folks with E-190 right seat time, that they are preparing themselves for?

,,,,yeah,and we got stuck with the '"Captain":rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Lovely, can't wait to meet up with this guy:mad: !!!

On another note, I have got to call your brother today, he called me over a week ago and my MEC duties got in the way. If you talk to him tell him I'll call today.

WD.

Lovely, can't wait to meet up with this guy:mad: !!!

WD.

Don't know why you want to hate him already. He is a very experienced pilot and a nice guy as well. PHX was teasing him, I believe anyway.

If you meet him, you may find there is more to him than a screen name on an anonymous website. I think you just got on a roll with the East/West hate-fest.

Just a worthless prediction on my part, but I think the new hires would tend to lean to the West point of view in union matters most of the time. If we are going to get anywhere as a union, we need to start realizing that inventing ways to dislike each other ain't gonna get it done!

For those of you who have gone through the whole interview process could you shed some light on something for me. I applied a couple weeks ago and now my status says "Phone Screen" Should I expect a phone call from them?? If so could you possibly let me in on some of the question's they might ask? Also how long did it take from application to the interview? Would love to go to the west side if hired !!

Thanks for any help !!

Just wondering the same, status for me is "Phone Screen". Can someone shed light on the process and what to expect? Or what to look for in the status box. thanks in advance.

Don't know why you want to hate him already. He is a very experienced pilot and a nice guy as well. PHX was teasing him, I believe anyway.

If you meet him, you may find there is more to him than a screen name on an anonymous website. I think you just got on a roll with the East/West hate-fest.

Just a worthless prediction on my part, but I think the new hires would tend to lean to the West point of view in union matters most of the time. If we are going to get anywhere as a union, we need to start realizing that inventing ways to dislike each other ain't gonna get it done!

Tweaker,

Hatred is far too strong a word and dislike is not fitting either. I think his only draw back is commenting on subjects that he knows nothing about. No matter how he chooses to address it his statement was vile and uncalled for. Then to add insult to injury in very typical fashion he attempted to justify the action. I grew tired quick and figured that it is what it is and moved on.

I'm sure we will all meet one day.

Cheers

WD.

He should be able to spot you easily.....You'll be the guy with the mule!:laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding bro....
Give em hell!

It's not cool to refer to your sister that way:blush: She was good looking when I met her:smash:

You got you hands full anyway bro with NWA and DOH coming soon to a ATL base near you...

WD.

As far as website showing your "status" in the process...It was absolutely useless for me in determining where I was in the process. I was offered a job before it changed from whatever it said immediately after I completed the app online.

Realize, I work at a W/O carrier, so this may only pertain to those not coming from an outside airline. Sorry I could not give more info.

Latest resources

Back