US Airways 14APR class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where did the Piedmont guys end up?

We had the PDT newbies over at our PHX crash pad for burgers last night and they said something like this: 3 LGA Bus, 1 CLT 737. (I might be a little off on the exact break down 'cause I was demonstrating my "celebratory beer drinking flows" after passing my oral yesterday.) Someone else posted the rest of the breakdown already but once again the April 14 class awards were:
8 phx 737
7 lga 319
5 clt 737
Hope you get the call soon!

PHX 737...shrinking fleet; on reserve forever and with the USAPA vote no hope of an integrated list for years which means no transferring to a 737 domicile back east.

PHX 737...shrinking fleet; on reserve forever and with the USAPA vote no hope of an integrated list for years which means no transferring to a 737 domicile back east.

If you have the ability the go somewhere else I suggest that you do that as this place has 12 months best left. The calls coming in today and I would almost bet that we have massive cancellations in the coming days.

It is very unfortunate that emotions caused this and now emotion will cause the demise of this place.

I wish you well.

WD.

You call them 'newbies' and how long exactly have you been here?

It wasn't meant in arrogance, it is a running joke between me and a few of my friends the 14APR group. (it's funny to us because I'm only 2 weeks senior to them, as you are obviously pointing out) Thanks for reminding me to make that clarification for those of you out of the loop.:cool:

If you have the ability the go somewhere else I suggest that you do that as this place has 12 months best left. The calls coming in today and I would almost bet that we have massive cancellations in the coming days.

It is very unfortunate that emotions caused this and now emotion will cause the demise of this place.

I wish you well.

WD.

Don't leave too fast WD I still owe you a beer........
Peace.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back