UPS Words

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

slicknkat

Out of curiosity, has anyone gotten any letters/calls/emails after completion of a UPS interview in the last 4 weeks. I interviewed on 5 Jul and have not heard anything.

Thanks

How the hell you you even get the interview!?!?!?!?! I'd like to start with that...

slicknkat,

I waited 4 weeks, 3 days to get my pool letter. Others I know got their pool letter within 1 week. There is no rhyme or reason. Just remember - no news is usually good news. Just keep holding tight; I know it's tough. We've all been there in one form or another.

Slickncat,
I waited to the 5 week mark, I had not heard anything so I called. Even though they tell you not to I did. Good thing, Mine along with other pool letters were lost in the shuffle. They were very nice to speak to and more than willing to help/answer questions. Like RVR said I think no news is good news!

By the way RVR, how is training so far. See ya on the 18th...:)

I got my letter 6 weeks two days after my interview. It all seems to depend on how busy they are in HR at the time.

bohnzai said:
I got my letter 6 weeks two days after my interview. It all seems to depend on how busy they are in HR at the time.

Hey Bohn with that float plane avatar you should feel comfortable in the water. Just kidding, hang in there man it is coming.

no word for me either...

I interviewed 11 July, and no word either. I plan on calling next Tuesday to see whats up. They told me that if i hadnt heard from them in 4 weeks, then I should call.....hope the gouge runs true, that "no news is good news".
-Chog

Don't know what you were told, but at my interview "pre-brief", Linda Rich in HR told me that if I hadn't heard anything by the 4 week mark, to call and see what was up. I really don't think anyone there minds a phone call with a polite question.

Hope you hear some good news soon!

Hey lake,

Training is good - 1st week goes by VERY quickly. Now starting into the real meat of training. Talk to me in 2 weeks and I'll let you know!:eek: You'll love it down here - nothing but great things to say. We'll try to stop in your first day during lunch. If not, I'm sure we'll meet on your pizza day or in the breakroom.

Latest resources

Back