• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS to FURLOUGH!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got Me too, I started doing math....looking for Home Depot ap.... ugh!

G.B, hows life going in the Boeing! :D

RJDC is just another jacka$$ troll. It appears he got temporarily banned...for at least the 12th time. However, I'm sure he'll be back, just like all the other times.

He has previously been banned as:

TheGuat, Rhoid, IHaveAPension, E170GuppyKiller, TheGuppyKiller, GuppyKiller, FreightNazi, TheMissingLink, OUT, 410Dude, EasyMac...among many others.

I though it was kinda funny myself even though I was a victim. Rhoid or Uppercrust or 410dude or brokeback mountain dude or whatever he's using these days makes me laugh and shouldn't be take too seriously.

Lakelivin: Things are great on the Boeing. They're keeping me busy here in the 'ville. Heard you're in CA surfing all the time. (Little birdie told me). You moving out there or planning to come back to SDF? We still haven't had that beer yet.

Wish I had some inside news on the pool situation but once you leave the schoolhouse you are out of the loop. Hope it gets drained soon.
GB - Ex-brown poolie

I was getting ready to walk out the door to my local UPS store and tell them to stick their business up their A$$. Almost. RJDC you got me. UBA757

Good luck to all the Brown guys / gals, especially anyone directly affected by these cuts.

320AV8R

This is dam funny. Here is something that is not as funny though; A UPS guy in the hotel lobby just told me that they (UPS) just gave back 3 HKG slots to the DOT. I asked him if he had any idea why? He said no idea......maybe they don't have enough crews.

SF3CA

recalled from what.
nobody has ever been furloghed from ups. get your fact straight before u post.
ups plays these games in every contract neg and they use every tool snd tactics this time they used furlogh scare that never happened, abck in 03.

Latest resources

Back