UPS to FURLOUGH!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hello? Is anyone home?

Guys, this news is 3 YEARS OLD! This thread is 3 YEARS OLD! That RJDC dork is pulling up stuff that is ancient, and I wouldn't doubt if that is why he has been sent to the penalty box, along with just being a pain in the butt.

As for the Asia routes, the way I understand the situation is that the 3 route authorities (one stop, not direct) being returned to the DOT are being replaced by 3 route authorities awarded from the DOT last year that allows us to carry freight straight out of there (direct, probably through ANC). These are probably more efficient. As for keeping the original 3, as well as the new 3, I don't know if we have the airframes as well as the staffing to do this.

How does a company that makes billions of dollars no losses (not to my knowledge) furlough pilots it wasnt even a few months ago when they were saying they need to hire like 300 pilots? Holy cow

Posted in 2003!!

Capt TedStriker said:
Rumor has it: Immediate 19 on the street with up to 100 by the end of the year.
Posted in 2003....Relax, go to it.

RJDC said:
Don't know, but it's pretty sad when a company making BILLIONS in profits furloughs pilots.
You can't make money if you give it away.

Why do you think millionaires take the napkins and condiments in handfuls at the fast food restaurant? Why pay for something, if you can get if for free.

I thought the first post was flame-bait till I read the entire thread.

INCREDIBLE.

Good luck to UPS guys

Latest resources

Back