Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Splenda......MMMMMMM!!!!!

Geez, another hijack. Oh well.

Haha. Hey Randall, hijacks are necessary by the very nature of the dispatch profession. I mean there's only so much you can say right? Unlike the pilot threads where my airline is better than yours and you are a scab who can't fly a model airplane. I was joking about SADA. I remember one time I got a $.24 raise after intense negotiations and Powerpoint presentations as to why our continually growing workload deserved professional compensation. :smash:

Splenda? RS that stuff was sick you lied to me that it tasted just like sugar. Maybe if I put some into my steaming bowl of oatmeal it will kill the smell and taste of gloppy horse feed in the morning.

I know you're in the Chosen Land Randall, I heard some religious dudes were fired so now you can take off your head dress!! Ya Warner played well..except for one disguised blitz that he fell for hook, line, and sinker. If not for that throw the Cards woulda beat Pitt how's that for hell freezing over? If he doesn't come back I predict it's 2 steps back for AZ.

Homerj, if this is the desert I'm at, it's one cold desert. A toast to high quality thread hijacks!! :beer:

Warner...i meant pulltoguns was in the big desert....

Where you at now? Heard JB wouldnt let you bunk up with him over at VA so you moved on....

Warner...i meant pulltoguns was in the big desert....

Where you at now? Heard JB wouldnt let you bunk up with him over at VA so you moved on....

Yeah, Warner. What happened to you? Still in the biz?
Inquiring minds want to know!

We need Deets dammit!!!!

Last edited:
. I remember one time I got a $.24 raise after intense negotiations and Powerpoint presentations as to why our continually growing workload deserved professional compensation! :beer:

We got played quite badly there. I am sure the People Department had a laugh about that. A dog-and-pony show where the outcome was already determined beforehand. Why bother?

A $.24 raise before taxes? YGTBSM! We was robbed! That's like $6 a week after taxes. Hello ramen noodles, the Official Food of the dispatch profession! I am sure glad we are appreciated.

Oh, I got my eyes on a beautiful used Maserati convertible. They are going for a dime-a-dozen now. Very popular with the Pakistani crowd. Italian Yugos, as they are known over here. Chicks dig 'em, but only when they are moving. Bring jumper cables and condoms just in case.

Latest resources

Back