• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS tells Airbus to shove their Plastic tail POS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1% french? Now that's pure comedy. Now if only I could get rid of all the MADE IN CHINA crap in the US -- oh that's right, the only thing not made in China is Americans.

hey frenchy, slow don't with your soft cheeses and fine wine... if anything is 1% french, that is too much

Frenchy, naah, not even close, just figured some wanted see what the fuss was all about before the rhetoric become too deep!

Besides, Boeing and Airbus seems to be able to work togther:
FARNBOROUGH, England (Reuters) -- Boeing Co. and Franco-German aerospace group EADS announced a preliminary deal on Tuesday to work together on ballistic missile defence systems, in an effort to secure European support for a controversial U.S. initiative.

Last edited:
What do you bet FDX comes back to Airbus and negotiates a sweeter deal now that no ones buying the things?

I thought of that too, but FedEx has stated (at least officially) that the biggest issue was the timing, which won't change with a lower price. Wouldn't surprise me though.

Airbus = French, AND German, British and Spanish.

I love it when all these guys are talking crap on an airplanes most of them have never flown.

AA587, that's one A300 vs how many 737's ?

I have never flown either and don't care as long as the pay is where it should be, which it won't be if Airbus goes under. Boeing would adjust their prices accordingly and that will come straight from our paychecks.

Hoping for Boeing to be the only one left standing is like wanting Microsoft to buy Apple.

A lot of airplanes have gone down.

Agreed, but I don't recall too many that have had their tail snap off at 3000 ft and 250 kts just because the guy hit wake turbulence.

But at least Airbus handled ed it correctly and pined it on the pilot

Latest resources

Back