Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FreightNazi

not an ACMI
UPS will shortly begin putting newhires in the right seat of the MD-11 to be based in ANC. UPS said they are going to be very particular with who they hire into that position. Meaning they want people with heavy jet, international experience, preferably MD-11.

Last edited:
FreightNazi said:
UPS will shortly begin putting newhires in the right seat of the MD-11 to be based in ANC. UPS said they are going to be very particular with who they hire into that position. Meaning they want people with heavy jet, international experience, preferably MD-11.

:rolleyes:Hey and there are alot of those kinds of guys just "hanging" around!

FreightNazi said:

I've got 2 out of 3 of those requirements. Heck, last week a Seattle ramp controller called our L-1011 an MD-11 when pointing us out to other traffic. Does that count? :)

Is it just me?

Or does this sound strikingly familiar?

Hiring straight into the right seat of the MD-11 in ANC...

Which leads me to my next question. Will UPS call this the Brown Nugget Program?

Goose17

Latest resources

Back