UPS newhires to ANC MD-11 F/O soon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
L'il J.Seinfeld said:
71 Kilo will be making the 33 bucks an hour plus an additional 1500/pay period if based in ANC.

Hey Lil B-tch!! Getting ready to go to ANC? Your so Junior you will be the first to go!!

ahahahahahahahahahaha

"9% raise across the board!!?? So FDX second years will be making 25k more than UPS peers assuming the UPS TA passes! Put another way, FDX second years will make $51,000/year more than what their UPS counterparts are making now flying the same plane.

I think this announcement will cause the UPS TA to be voted down. I know it has changed my vote from yes to no."

These are the words of a newhire selfish bastard named Lil-J Seinfeld who was so adamant about voting yes for the TA!! You mean you haven't voted yes yet?

So Lil B-tch, where did you come up with these off the wall #'s? Did you not think that we would not find you on airlinepilot central? What an idiot.

Do you really think the FedEx TA will make a difference to UPS's vote. At this stage most have already made up their minds and voted.....except Captain Mega. Good timing for UPS management!

Flybwoy: Don't let this medium get to you. If Lil Jerry pisses you off so much then do yourself a favor and take a break from it. This is getting non-productive for you.

Green Baron 737 said:
Do you really think the FedEx TA will make a difference to UPS's vote. At this stage most have already made up their minds and voted.....except Captain Mega. Good timing for UPS management!

Flybwoy: Don't let this medium get to you. If Lil Jerry pisses you off so much then do yourself a favor and take a break from it. This is getting non-productive for you.

So what are you Dr.Phil now? :D Remind me to make an appointment, you see I have this problem, my friend who I leave messages for won't call me back! :beer:

Green Baron 737 said:
At this stage most have already made up their minds and voted.....except Captain Mega. Good timing for UPS management!

You got that right! Help!!!!! What do I have like 2 days left? I'll see which way the wind blows on my j/s from ont to sdf tonight.

capt. megadeth said:
You got that right! Help!!!!! What do I have like 2 days left? I'll see which way the wind blows on my j/s from ont to sdf tonight.

Wind blowing on your jumpseat ? I'll make sure I don't eat beans when you are on my jumpseat.

V-stall: Your problems are way too much for me or even Dr. Phil to handle and last I check Sigmund Freud was dead. ;)

Sorry, was in the box the past few days. Call ya later.

>So what are you Dr.Phil now? :D Remind me to make an appointment, you >see I have this problem, my friend who I leave messages for won't call me >back! :beer:

Latest resources

Back