UPS MGMT Pilot -- Ready, Aim, Fire!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BBDC8,
Thanks for the welcome, Gonna take some time to get my sea legs I'm sure. See ya round campus. Mongo

Last edited:
Yo Stanky! You still got that road rash from the BIG WHEEL accident? Good luck @ J.B. bro.

P.S. I don't spell so well when the spell checker thingy ain't workin.
Proud to be a fine product of the Louisiana public schull system!

P.S.S. Man I would be proud to be captain on your shrimp boat in that little pond!

Last edited:
The schools up there must suck pretty bad. Everybody knows that that's a Green Machine. Good luck to you to you little Bastaad.

Welcome to UPS.
CaptnMongo said:
Gentlemen,
Let me preface this with" I'm one of the FNG's in flight management". I begin training on Nov 30th (MD-11). I am now more aware of the animosity between the two groups. I am a furloughed(3mo. shy of 15yrs. combined service) TWA/AA Captain/Check airman and have been flying contract (Jetsgo) and supplemental carriers (Ryan) since Oct 03. I've sent out so many resumes (including UPS line pilot)I can't keep track of them. I've spent more time on the road in the last 2 years than ever before. Nobody seems to want a slightly used airline pilot. So when UPS called me for this position I jumped at it. I know a little bit about labor vs management vs union after 3 Bankruptcies and the royal A$$ F##king I got from the seniority integration with AA. My hide is tough but I don't have much a$$ left (been chewed off too many times). I'm just praying this will work out for the best. (Deep breath) OK boy's fire at will!

CaptnMongo said:
Gentlemen,
Let me preface this with" I'm one of the FNG's in flight management". I begin training on Nov 30th (MD-11). I am now more aware of the animosity between the two groups. I am a furloughed(3mo. shy of 15yrs. combined service) TWA/AA Captain/Check airman and have been flying contract (Jetsgo) and supplemental carriers (Ryan) since Oct 03. I've sent out so many resumes (including UPS line pilot)I can't keep track of them. I've spent more time on the road in the last 2 years than ever before. Nobody seems to want a slightly used airline pilot. So when UPS called me for this position I jumped at it. I know a little bit about labor vs management vs union after 3 Bankruptcies and the royal A$$ F##king I got from the seniority integration with AA. My hide is tough but I don't have much a$$ left (been chewed off too many times). I'm just praying this will work out for the best. (Deep breath) OK boy's fire at will!
If I were in your shoes I probably would've done the same -- better than no job at all. Congrats!

As a side note, you can expect to have a lot of time off while in training. Lots of manglers from the training dept seem to be on the road quite a bit lately. <g>

Gentlemen,
Thanks for the welcome aboard. B.M. I'm so acclimated to being on the road I feel like a visitor when I come home! H#ll even the cat doesn't recognize me! LOL.

Latest resources

Back