UPS Guys! How Do I Get Called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what a bunch of bullSh$$$
5000+ hrs not enough to interview with UPS?? Overseas there are 23 years old fo with 400 TT flying 321 and no accidents. 5000+ not enough...................

"what a bunch of bullSh$$$
5000+ hrs not enough to interview with UPS?? Overseas there are 23 years old fo with 400 TT flying 321 and no accidents. 5000+ not enough..................."

simple--fly overseas.

(oh-also no 321's)

fbt

I looked on the UPS web page and I see that they took off the notice that they are looking for Second Officers. Also, I check to see if my file was still active and it is. So I am taking it that I was not lost in the computer crash. I hope Hawg your rumer of them not taking all of the poolies out this year. But then agian I feel that since I have been in for 7 months now, looks like I will be here for a while.

Party up people,
LLB

capt. megadeth said:
This may not mean anything but do you have any jet time?
I heard that UPS really likes people to have jet time. Everyone in my class had jet time. Personally, I think TP time is just as valuable but it's just a guess. That is the only thing I didn't see above, but I am a newbie so what do I know?

Not a blast against Megadeth, but in a sarcastic reply to the ever-unattainable qualifications bar to reach the airline career, let me ask

Do you have any Space Shuttle time?
Were you a Team Commander for the Thunderbirds or Blue Angels?
Are you Chief Pilot/Director of Standards/etc of your regional airlines RJ program?

We know you have 6500 TT, thats nice, but if you can go ahead and check the above blocks that would sure boost your chances.....Kit Darby says so

Last edited:
satpak77 said:
Not a blast against Megadeth, but in a sarcastic reply to the ever-unattainable qualifications bar to reach the airline career, let me ask

Do you have any Space Shuttle time?
Were you a Team Commander for the Thunderbirds or Blue Angels?
Are you Chief Pilot/Director of Standards/etc of your regional airlines RJ program?

We know you have 6500 TT, thats nice, but if you can go ahead and check the above blocks that would sure boost your chances.....Kit Darby says so

Dude, I know. I agree. I am on your side. The only reason I said that was because my bud at UPS said that he thought since they are hiring into the right seat, they wanted people with jet time. It was just a guess. A few months ago I was complaining about the same thing. It is ridiculous. Anyways, am I making any sense? I just had a couple of beers. :)

yeah then when you get 1000 hours of Lear-35 time, you will be told they want "EFIS time"

it never stops

Latest resources

Back