Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS CLASS DATE MARCH 14th ?-any calls?-any new dates in the future?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Double B

Jan 11th interview, Jan 12th physical. The letter was dated Feb 10th but I just moved so it took 10 days to find me. Best of of luck to all

I got the call yesterday for the March 18 class. Sorry I don't have any info about how many are in the class or what equipment everyone is going to.

Got the call for 18 March as well!!!! Wish I could give you the reason why, hope lots more calls go out soon! 25 in this class. Late for work but, I'll post more info as I get it.

From UPS HR when they called me. Apparently they slipped the class a few days and are starting it on Friday this time. Hope lots of swimmers get the call, they were not done with calls when they called me. Both FOs and FEs, since I'm on the young side, expecting an FE. That's all the info I've got so far. Thanks to all of the help from everybody, I am grateful and psyched!!

Did you ask if they were done calling? And what do mean by young? By age of flight time. Congrates, if I recall right you were not in the pool very long.

LLB

afpa said:
Hope lots of swimmers get the call, they were not done with calls when they called me.Both FOs and FEs, since I'm on the young side,
LittleLearBoy said:
Did you ask if they were done calling? And what do mean by young? By age of flight time. LLB
Looks like afpa said they are NOT done calling.

Seniority in class at UPS is determined by age. Oldest = most senior.

I assume you mean age or flight time? Flight time does not factor into seniority.

Rory

afpa,

Great news. You seem to have pretty accurate insight on class dates, any news if they are still having two March classes? Hope to see you there!

Go Big Brown!!!

Rory Bellows said:
Looks like afpa said they are NOT done calling.

Seniority in class at UPS is determined by age. Oldest = most senior.

I assume you mean age or flight time? Flight time does not factor into seniority.

Rory

Any idea what the average hiring age is these days? How old is "old"?

Hawg68

Latest resources

Back