Up coming AirTran interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Judging morale is like diving scores.

Throw out the top score (the folks who are elated to be there)...

Throw out the bottom score (the folks who hate it)...

The look at the rest. Using that method I can tell you most folks are happy to be here.

Well folks, I just got the call today.. HIRED!!!!!!

I have a class on Feb 25th. Possibly Feb 4th if an opening comes up. No Delta pysche to turn me down this time. :beer:

A big congrats Ifly! Hopefully my second time around goes as well. Nice to see that they are giving second chances.

The interview was very easy. It was all tell me about yourself type questions. Give me a good customer service story. Give me a time when a flight started out bad and ended up good. Absolutely no pressure. 2 pilots and 1 HR person. They don't want any canned answers, that's for sure. If you can convince them this is the place you want to retire at, you should get a call very soon. To live locally, and have a 4+ year upgrade, I'm here for the long haul.

It's all happy 'till reality sets in. Enjoy the truck drivers hotels and the truck drivers in the cockpit. Oh yeah don't forget to wear your hat!!!!!

I'm coming from ASA. I know the truck driver hotels, and luckily I have always worn my hat.

Welcome !! Have fun in training... Mostly a good bunch at Tranny ! and for the truck driving thang... well... I like Merle Haggard every now and then... maybe even a little Boxcar Willy... Hotel committee is working hard to change some... respectfully, maybe you should vent your energy towards improving the issue dude.

The interview was very easy. It was all tell me about yourself type questions. Give me a good customer service story. Give me a time when a flight started out bad and ended up good. Absolutely no pressure. 2 pilots and 1 HR person. They don't want any canned answers, that's for sure. If you can convince them this is the place you want to retire at, you should get a call very soon. To live locally, and have a 4+ year upgrade, I'm here for the long haul.

Thanks for the info.........Getting a resume together right now.

AK

Latest resources

Back