Up coming AirTran interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

I have an interview with AirTran shortly. Any words of advice from anyone who recently interviewed? Any weird or trick questions? This is my 2nd interview. Hopefully the 2nd time is a charm.

Thanks

No sim!!!!!

Have all your TMAT stories ready and be yourself.

Remember that SAFTEY and CUSTOMER SERVICE IS the most IMPORTANT THINGS!

Good Luck

Good luck! Make sure to have questions for the interviewer. Try to think of the interview as a conversation and not the interogation room.

The interview is amazingly laid back and the interviewers make you feel very comfortable. Make sure you have some good stories, I read the gouge from one of the gouge websites and most of the basic questions were asked but tiny variations which will not allow you to have set answers ready. But I think they will have a good idea if you are a good fit pretty quick and if your stories are real or from some interview book. I will be happy if that is the last interview I ever have to do.

What Captjiggles said. If you don't have the best stories, just let them like you for who you are. Have some ideas what YOU would like to talk about and throw it out there. I started off my interviews with a compliment about the company or something else to break the ice.

If this is your second interview at AirTran, you may have an idea now what you could have done better the first time.

Good luck.

... and if Stephanie is doing your interview DON'T succumb to the urge to look at the undone middle button on her blouse. This is a tactic she uses at various times to weed out those lacking superior self control. If I had spent another five minutes getting interviewed by her I would have stood up and yelled "Bocce Balls!!".

No joke: always remember to smile. People sometimes forget to smile when they are nervous. Just smile when possible and you will also feel better.

Good luck!

Thanks guys, I feel good about it. I'll just be myself and answer honestly. Hopefully I will be in class soon. Any ideas on which plane new hires are getting?

Latest resources

Back