• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Up coming AirTran interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
... and if Stephanie is doing your interview DON'T succumb to the urge to look at the undone middle button on her blouse. This is a tactic she uses at various times to weed out those lacking superior self control. If I had spent another five minutes getting interviewed by her I would have stood up and yelled "Bocce Balls!!".
It's a test for the interviewees who obviously look and act gay. Steph has a KEEN eye. And Lindsey's eyes are mesmerizing...and she is so sharp too, I luv her!

Last edited:
O thanks for narrowing it down.

Hey IFLYASA when is ur interview
mine is the 15th
Thanks for narrowing it down. Obviously, you are an idiot. See ya on the 15th. And you better have the right color tie. And know the FAR's like a professor.

From what I have heard if you're an old S.O.B. you'll most likely get your choice. Otherwise 717.

The interview is amazingly laid back and the interviewers make you feel very comfortable. .

But not too comfortable.....

Recall what Austin Powers did when he felt extreme relaxation in Miss Fagina's hot tub...

Also, the whole middle button thing on SG blouse... you gotta handle that right.... if you don't look then you lose the job to homophobia... but if you gawk then you'll lose the job to being too much of a
horndog.

The point.. it's a double protection tactic... if you are perceived to be a flamer the rest of the pilot group freaks out.... but if you're a horndog then the FA's don't like it.....

They are looking for a well rounded, adjusted kinda guy....

If you are a gal... then ignore this.... unless you are a bulldyke, then do everything opposite....

Good Luck......

I have an interview with AirTran shortly. Any words of advice from anyone who recently interviewed? Any weird or trick questions? This is my 2nd interview. Hopefully the 2nd time is a charm.

Thanks
What did you screw up the first time? I'm pretty in tune with the AT interview process, things haven't changed in the process-so it was your performance-amke that better. And don't forget to answer my question above. What day do you interview. Good luck! I hear it's a good place to work.

What did you screw up the first time? I'm pretty in tune with the AT interview process, things haven't changed in the process-so it was your performance-amke that better. And don't forget to answer my question above. What day do you interview. Good luck! I hear it's a good place to work.

Is that you Kit Darby?!?

... and if Stephanie is doing your interview DON'T succumb to the urge to look at the undone middle button on her blouse. This is a tactic she uses at various times to weed out those lacking superior self control. If I had spent another five minutes getting interviewed by her I would have stood up and yelled "Bocce Balls!!".

Either I'm a complete tool or as perceptive as Hellen Keller because I never noticed an undone button when she interviewed me.

Spent all of 10 minutes with each of the 3 interviewers.

Good luck. I finish basic indoc tomorrow.

Either I'm a complete tool or as perceptive as Hellen Keller because I never noticed an undone button when she interviewed me.

Spent all of 10 minutes with each of the 3 interviewers.

Good luck. I finish basic indoc tomorrow.

How many in your class and what was the breakdown.

Latest resources

Back