• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Transmissions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Special airports. Ex: Bogota requires thrust reverse and anti skid for dispatch. Or at least it currently does, sUAL pilot mgrs think it's superfluous. They can't get Sabre to recognize it properly (which ought to be an easy fix), and instead of keeping it a requirement would rather make it acceptable on a pilot to pilot basis. Which I think is ridiculous, but sUAL guys LOVE to refuse airplanes so much it seems even the mgt pilots want to create more opportunities to do it! Our reliability in South America will plummet and we'll be out if there before we know it. Which also seems like part of the plan.* I swear every single damn thing we did that made money sUAL can not wait to get rid of. ASAP.

So you not only have time at UAL and CAL, but also EAL. How did EAL do it?

*It doesn't seem like the sUAL want to stay in business. Seriously, like they think passengers will simply put up with chronically late/cancelled flights. I used to think they were trying to hold the line on properly maintained airplanes. I've learned that's not the case, at all. It's about their lost pension. Which sucks, but this BS isn't going to get it back.

It's best I don't even reply. All comical Hogwash.

It's best I don't even reply. All comical Hogwash.

Well F u then chump!! Cause that's as close to the gospel truth as you'll get. You and yours don't know whether to sh1t or go blind! I've never seen a larger group of empty uniforms than the sUAL guys. Proof?! How much training does it take to put a sUAL pilot into a sCAL position? It's 5 days for you to do my job, and TWO for me to do yours. Dwell on that for a while and then get back to me.

What a F-ing joke!!!

Folks, perfect example of a sUAL guy. Asks for an answer, chicken sh!ts out when it doesn't stroke the brain surgeon ego. Do NOT go to work for these sUAL idiots guys. Don't apply, don't ask don't even consider. They are clueless!! Until the airplanes are repainted "Continental" and the sUAL stink is off this place, do not go to work here.

Eaglesview: I started out with plenty of regard and appreciation for the UAL side. And my current frustration is not centered on SLI or anything personal. I have growing contempt for Flt ops mgt, in particular with regard to the 756/76T oversight and the complete disregard for CAL common practices. Let's not air that here.

With specific regard to this thread: Each time, and in all ways, that our airline is run down by others (especially SWA) a competeing opinion should be offered. We're not doing ourselves any favors by trying to take the high road or deferring it to some form of professionalism. That SWA commercial that claims they "fly the big planes" should be matched with a UAL commercial that shows the size comparison of our wide bodies what a first class seat looks like. We'll be chastised mercilessly by them for it, but it's their own exact behavior when they go to bat for their airline.

Add to that a dig about them finally getting their big boy pants, and going "international."

Flop, you are a moron. For some reason those of us lacking the wood block chip you carry get along fine with those dastardly brain surgeons. I'm former L-CAL but could care less cause times have changed. CAL under Sismek sucked as well. Move on.

I have to agree with the above. I have flown with former Cal, ual and post merger folks. I have not had any trouble with any of them. All are quite professional.

Flop, you are a moron. For some reason those of us lacking the wood block chip you carry get along fine with those dastardly brain surgeons. I'm former L-CAL but could care less cause times have changed. CAL under Sismek sucked as well. Move on.

I do not agree with most most of what Flop says but he is not a moron. He actully very good at sparring ..

Now you on the other hand, Nimtz. You are not only an idiot, your a complete azz.

Calling you a Moron , is an insult to all Morons .

I do not agree with most most of what Flop says but he is not a moron. He actully very good at sparring ..

Now you on the other hand, Nimtz. You are not only an idiot, your a complete azz.

Calling you a Moron , is an insult to all Morons .

You are calling someone an idiot and you don't know the difference between your and you're.........that's funny, I don't care who you are!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back