United tags on gojet bags?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

35off

I notice a lot of GOJET pilots with United Mainline tags on thier bags, not express but the same tags Mainline guys have. So my question is, is that ok? I am a little biased toward go jet so I personally am offended, but what do United guys think of this? Have you guys even noticed?

I notice a lot of GOJET pilots with United Mainline tags on thier bags, not express but the same tags Mainline guys have. So my question is, is that ok? I am a little biased toward go jet so I personally am offended, but what do United guys think of this? Have you guys even noticed?

Oh brother, give it a rest already.

Some of the United mainline pilots that knew they were getting furloughed applied at GoJet since that is where our guppy replacement jets are going........

OK. I'll give it a try. GoJets was created specifically to feed United. To provide that "seamless experience". United and GoJets pilots give one another jumpseat priority over other express carriers. Their flight attendant uniforms are the same as United's. Their bag tags are also United's.

It appears some "accommodations" have been reached.

GIVE IT A REST about GO-JET

ALOT of good people there now, thanks to most airlines furlough...so SHUT your Da#n mouth....

I wished every pilot that is still bashing any pilot for getting work: to be furloughed: so you know what it is like !!!

There are Comair guys there, COex, Transstates guys that went over, United, ATA, Aloha, Airtran, USAir....so you have no clue of whom you keep bashing! So STOP and grow up..if not come tell the pilots that you hate them....and see what happens!!!

So what is your answer then? You are a Mainline guy and you don't care or your a scumbag go jet guy and really just want to hold your head down in shame and avoid the question?

First of all I am neither. I just find it hard to believe that someone actually cares what ones bag tag has on it. Are you gonna get upset with my kids next because they have crews tags on their bookbags for school and they are not really crew? Dude, you seriously need to focus on the more important things in life.

GIVE IT A REST about GO-JET

ALOT of good people there now, thanks to most airlines furlough...so SHUT your Da#n mouth....

I wished every pilot that is still bashing any pilot for getting work: to be furloughed: so you know what it is like !!!

There are Comair guys there, COex, Transstates guys that went over, United, ATA, Aloha, Airtran, USAir....so you have no clue of whom you keep bashing! So STOP and grow up..if not come tell the pilots that you hate them....and see what happens!!!

Jeez, touch a nerve?Sorry if you got furloughed from Airtran and found a job at GoJet (Don't know if this is true or not... just guessing). I understand needing to work, but I personally would rather get a job at QT (for the same money as a regional FO, by the way) and be home every night than take that kind of step back.I worked with you at ASA and, while I won't go so far as to say I hate you, I strongly dislike you. If I tell you that to your face, are you only going to half try to kick my a$$?? Just curious.Gotta get rid of the pent up anger, dude.

Well looks like you did your homework on me--for someone you don't like.

You dislike me=I am sorry, but do I care=NO say again NO!!! You proably don't know me! I forgive you, for disliking someone you DON"T KNOW

You have not be furloughed before have you? I hope ASA does not, to many great people there! No not you. You can't even say who you are, less so tell me to my face?

Anger=I have none!! I have enjoyed my 4 months off sitting on the couch, riding horses, playing ball.

Go-jet is hiring captains. If not Captains 6 month upgrade= NOT BAD...in this time.

Latest resources

Back