• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United posts $779 million loss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C 130 was highly sought if your goal were the airlines. Lots of flying and great small airport ops C 5's could not get in to. Lots of low level and drops. C 130 flying is very challenging and rewarding. Not everone wants to fly F 16's. The T 38 was good enough prior to C 130 transition.

M

flopgut you are an idiot and a 5 year old whines less then you. But if, but if, yeah but if I had $10 million I wouldnt give a rats a55 about any of it. But if. Couldnt United serve Midway? Heck United could fly out of DAL just like AA can. Why didnt your management see that and go after it? What an idiot you are. Another moron going on the block list. Read what I wrote also. I dont want United to go away.

Last edited:
Wonderful job UAL ALPA!!! Keep up the truth and pressure. F these idiots. The pressure has to be felt at the board level.

Its hard to imagine the airline industry without United.

Of course, for us old timers, its hard to imagine the airline industry without TWA, Eastern and Pan Am, too.

But life goes on...

Its hard to imagine the airline industry without United.

Of course, for us old timers, its hard to imagine the airline industry without TWA, Eastern and Pan Am, too.

But life goes on...

Exactly. The best bail out would be a liquidation. Cutting capacity bye 10 percent here and there is not going to cut it.

They'll be some crying for a bit. A bit more re-regulation by uncle sam could be a good thing!

Latest resources

Back