• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Pilot to Upset to Fly!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gee...we at SWA haven't been wearing hats for about 6 or 7 years now. I had no idea that it was a message to management.

Could this be the first shot in the "Taking it Back" campaign ?

Gee...we at SWA haven't been wearing hats for about 6 or 7 years now. I had no idea that it was a message to management.

Guys like you have to wear a hat to conceal that front to back pee orifice in the top of your d!ckhead!

I guess when you guys finally get into a confrontation with management you'll need to do a "shirt switch".

Problem is, when you take your shirts off, management will think you're passengers.

PIPE:nuts:

If the MEC tells you not to wear your hat, then don't wear your fu--ing hat!

If the MEC tells you to take a bath with a toaster, then take a bath with a fu--ing toaster.

Has the union come out supporting the PIC's right to cancel a flight or critisized him for the hat issue. The PIC's rights trump the hat, IMO.

PCL,

I'm not on the MEC so please don't take a bath with a toaster.

Summer of Love

Full page ads

Hats

There must be somebody who LUVs you guys.

If the MEC tells you to take a bath with a toaster, then take a bath with a fu--ing toaster.

Has the union come out supporting the PIC's right to cancel a flight or critisized him for the hat issue. The PIC's rights trump the hat, IMO.

The hat issue is simply a tool to

A. show the company we are unified &

B identify those that are not with us.

The PIC obviously has rights, he also has a choice as to wether he is with us or not. If not then he gets what he deserves from his fellow pilots.

The hat issue is simply a tool to

A. show the company we are unified &

B identify those that are not with us.

The PIC obviously has rights, he also has a choice as to wether he is with us or not. If not then he gets what he deserves from his fellow pilots.

As if having your pension stolen, enduring two pay cuts, flying more hours than any major, and farmed out flying isn't enough to "unify"? But a hat or lack thereof will? Am I missing something over here?

As if having your pension stolen, enduring two pay cuts, flying more hours than any major, and farmed out flying isn't enough to "unify"? But a hat or lack thereof will? Am I missing something over here?

Yes you are. It is a VISUAL, as in all your peers can see, sign as to who is with us and who is not. It gives the union an idea as to how much support they have and the company gets to see we are unified. Obviously the things you stated are what got the movement going.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back