• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United and Delta...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me save you all two years of frustration. Go decertify ALPA now in preparation of not getting what you want with the seniority integration. Throw out the rule book, ignore rulings, and whine until you get what you want.

DUlta?......I am pretty sure I read a thread or two on here, that the DELTA name would remain....and that has to be true..right?..Oh, wait...thats only if NWA and Delta happen...now this is different.

Am I the only one who finds this $hit really scary? Hedge funds driving the industry...and moronic management all to happy to be a lapdog in the process.

That was last year!!
This year it's "My Delta's now anybody's Delta for the right price!!!"

Am I the only one who finds this $hit really scary? Hedge funds driving the industry...and moronic management all to happy to be a lapdog in the process.

Exactly right.

"Let's get this done before someone who gives a crap about working people gets into office."

Hey Sonny Crockett,

Staple guns set to stun, fire at will!

Discuss...

Disclaimer: No dog in this fight...

Ralph

Hey Ralph!~

As my old boss, ya know I am just "lucky to be here" and I need to be doing it "better and cleaner than the other guy"

Just along for the ride....however it will be fun to have General Lee as my F/O!

DUlta?......I am pretty sure I read a thread or two on here, that the DELTA name would remain....and that has to be true..right?..Oh, wait...thats only if NWA and Delta happen...now this is different.
I just watched the Delta Town Hall Meeting where Ed Bastain and Richard Anderson both talked about this possibility. One maybe both said that if any merger were to happen it would be b/c it made sense for the shareholders employees and public....and they kept saying it in that order.
Also straight out of there mouths was the new entity would retain the DELTA name and remain headquartered in ATLANTA.
Now I'm not saying these guys are lying but they are management cronies......that being said I would venture to say that they probably have talked but all this is doing is keeping those shareholders happy in the thoughts that it is a possibility. A side effect of this is that both companies stock value has gone up.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back