• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Planned recall/new hire class dates **Updated 05/01/2014

May 6, 2014

May 20, 2014

June 3, 2014
- Planned aircraft assignments (subject to change)
6 - 76Ts
12 - 737s

June 17, 2014
- Planned aircraft assignments (subject to change)
6 - 76Ts
16 - 737s

July 8, 2014

July 15, 2014

July 22, 2014

July 29, 2014

August 12, 2014

August 26, 2014

RE: the AB vs Boeing debate.

WTF cares whether a pig or not, whether you can top storms or not? You get paid by the minute, if there's weather, go around it. THe worst storms are too tall for any plane to top anyway.

AB is better. No doubt about it. And a much better company. Boeing is anti-labor, anti-worker, anti-anything that doesn't benefit the lawyers running Boeing.

Wish I were on a AB.

Last edited:
So you are just thinking about applying?? I and thousands of others have had Aps in since the first week they were open to Aps, been to job fairs etc and now they are not even interviewing. so?? good luck, keep thinking.

I bet he gets hired well before you

I bet he gets hired well before you

Or it could be neither one of them gets hired. I'm always down for a healthy dose of pessimism.

RE: the AB vs Boeing debate.

WTF cares whether a pig or not, whether you can top storms or not? You get paid by the minute, if there's weather, go around it. THe worst storms are too tall for any plane to top anyway.

AB is better. No doubt about it. And a much better company. Boeing is anti-labor, anti-worker, anti-anything that doesn't benefit the lawyers running Boeing.

Wish I were on a AB.

320 does carry more cargo and has bigger cabin but cannot carry same paxs 73 can or do regular trans-cons. 320 is under powered for what it should be able to carry, clunky in the cabin, and very MX intensive, at least the ones we have and UAL.

73 can't haul the cargo the 320 can but will do trans-cons in winter with a full boat. 73 has smaller cabin and noisier cockpit with smaller cabin seats. Cabin seats are better on the 320 but entertainment on 73 is better.

I prefer the 73 simply because of destinations, bases and I like to see in the controls what the aircraft is doing.

320 does carry more cargo and has bigger cabin but cannot carry same paxs 73 can or do regular trans-cons. 320 is under powered for what it should be able to carry, clunky in the cabin, and very MX intensive, at least the ones we have and UAL.

73 can't haul the cargo the 320 can but will do trans-cons in winter with a full boat. 73 has smaller cabin and noisier cockpit with smaller cabin seats. Cabin seats are better on the 320 but entertainment on 73 is better.

I prefer the 73 simply because of destinations, bases and I like to see in the controls what the aircraft is doing.

I have been on the Bus doing transcons for 11 years and have never been wt restricted. You may want to check your facts...

I have been on the Bus doing transcons for 11 years and have never been wt restricted. You may want to check your facts...

With how many paxs and how many "tech" stops?

Latest resources

Back