• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Airlines Announces New Partnership With ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Id put Republic up there, and XJT didnt take pay cuts to get any new flying... I far is I heard they are getting there previous pay cuts back the past few months, so I guess that puts them back at the top for best paid, best contract and still aquiring flying... while Mesa and Republic fly for absolute ******************** to get flying! quite a difference there.

Hmmm, when was the last time I took a pay cut to keep or attract flying.......wait for it.....Never. Very nice incorrect facts. Come talk to me when you OWN you A/C and don't lease them at a premium from CAL.

Some key Real Estate in the right places. Some paper assets. I need a few more years and my job is optional. I've been quite fortunate and I hope you are too. Not trying to rub anything into you whatsoever and if you took it that way, then I apologize...I was responding to general lee.

Trojan

A career completely at a regional is more than enough to make an investment savy pilot independently wealthy. I know a couple ASA pilots that are multimillionaires. I bet most pilots when they jump from the regionals to the majors don't increase their wealth, but increase their spending, leading to Mo money, Mo problems.

A career completely at a regional is more than enough to make an investment savy pilot independently wealthy. I know a couple ASA pilots that are multimillionaires. I bet most pilots when they jump from the regionals to the majors don't increase their wealth, but increase their spending, leading to Mo money, Mo problems.

Couldn't agree more. I know quite a few guys at ASA smarter than I'll ever wish to be that will retire very very wealthy. Most of these guys could retire now. Whats even better is they hope you achieve the same success and will help you if they can. A nice contrast to some on the FI Ranch!

Trojan

Thread Creep...

Wasn't XJT doing well with their homegrown charter division? I thought business was well and expected to grow?

Latest resources

Back