• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union: Delta wants to cut pilot jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Haven't you figured out the game yet? They say things like this for Wall Street. They're desperately trying to get someone to invest in their airline stock during a depression.

Nobel prize winning economists are saying that the stimulus package, as modified by the Republican's, get's us about a third of the way across the crevasse. You conservative Delta pilots better hope that when Obama goes back to the well, there's another stimulus package to be had.

By the way, Comair employees are still getting profit sharing checks. Isn't that amazing?

Yep, Delta management flaunts the insider trading regulations left and right. Same principle as ALPA holding back the careers of the regionals over the last 15 years. Both are doing a lousy job of their "intent".

How's that commute to JFK? It may be bad, but remember, it's going to get worse.

Just keep staring straight ahead in that cockpit, into the abyss.

Wait for it, wait for it....:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Last edited:
How are you able to hear with that "beep beep beep" of the fryer noise in the background?

My prediction is that 1 year from now, you will still be living in your mom's basement, and not upgraded to burger flipper.

Speaking of black holes, I think your mom was looking for you earlier this morning. Did you skip recess or something?

Looking real sharp in that "fry hat," ****************************** bag!

Now that was hillarious. CRJ567--"McFry" as I call him, likes to try to stir the pot, but never has his facts straight. There could be many causes for this, including the fact that he actually steals used urinal cakes and dips them in ranch sauce back home in his Mom's basement. I fear he never will upgrade to burger flipper.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Haven't you figured out the game yet? They say things like this for Wall Street. They're desperately trying to get someone to invest in their airline stock during a depression.

Nobel prize winning economists are saying that the stimulus package, as modified by the Republican's, get's us about a third of the way across the crevasse. You conservative Delta pilots better hope that when Obama goes back to the well, there's another stimulus package to be had.

By the way, Comair employees are still getting profit sharing checks. Isn't that amazing?

Sure, management types do say some things in the Media to help their stocks a bit, but if they get it wrong too often, the SEC gets involved. If they are way off and get their large bonuses while everyone else get "the shaft", then people like the deposed Eliott Spitzer get involved. A lot of that stuff is "fairly accurate", unless huge events dictate otherwise, and I guess Swine Flu could be an excuse, but we don't fly to a lot of Mexican cities, and it was short lived. So, how is that commute to JFK going?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hi!

If U raise your fares by $25, a lot of different things can happen. Two of them are your gross profit may decrease, and your net profit may decrease.

Companies try and price their products to make the maximum net profit, and raising their prices may improve their bottom line, or may make it worse.

cliff
NBO

This is not about mitigating furloughs. This is about saving the company a ton of money in displacements only to have to have an AE six months later.

Now now now, You may confuse people by posting stuff like that. Flightinfo is only meant for fear mongering and end of the world discussions.

What's really funny is that my post was TIC before your's was, which could have also been TIC but probably not cause you're an idiot. Your company has already targeted about 300 of your pilots, and we haven't seen any threatened yet at mine. Enjoy PHL at 3am.

Bye Bye--General Lee

YYYAAAWWWWNNNN!!!!!!!!

PHL, RFD, LBB and on and on and on... you're like a broken f&^king record. Don't worry about brown town toolboy, they want concessions like any other company and they spew the same crap as Delta and other airlines. Worry about keeping the roof from caving in at "your" airine. HHHMM.... I might save an IPAer's job and take a leave and accept recall bact to "your" airline and burn through some of that delta cash for a few years. Thanks for the idea general.

Net

ps I'll say hi to all the rampers in PHL, RFD, and SDF for ya at 3am......and I'll tell all the SWA guys to say hi to their rampers in LBB for ya also.....:rolleyes:.

seriously.... good luck to you NWA/DAL guys and gals, but you need to get the f&^king knob cheerleader off your team....

General that guy died years ago

I know that, if you go back several pages in this thread we discussed that. It was a joke---someone trying to be like Johnnie Cochran.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back