• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unical SLI is out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Chopper riddle me this how many international departures did LUAL have prior to the merger out of NYC, answer zero. How many pilots were based in IAH answer zero. The flying went both ways, the characterization that it didn't is simply miss leading and untrue.

Hey Chopper riddle me this how many international departures did LUAL have prior to the merger out of NYC, answer zero. How many pilots were based in IAH answer zero. The flying went both ways, the characterization that it didn't is simply miss leading and untrue.

I didn't say it didn't but you have to consider the percentage difference. DCA767 lost 6000 block hrs in the last 8 months, DCA320 2000 block hrs a month (not sure of the reductions in other domiciles). CAL has opened pilot domiciles in how many LUAL bases? 3? We've opened one, IAH, with 200 pilots. JFK manning was unchanged. So lets make it simple, we have 5 bases that were encroached by LCAL aircraft, you have 2 encroached by LUAL aircraft. Who's side was hiring with increased block hours and what side was stagnant and shrinking with decreased block hours. It's fairly obvious to see where the increased block hours for LCAL came from and it wasn't growth from increased fleet count. Most LCAL growth came in LUAL bases.

ok no fighting today it's 9/11 and it is in bad taste, but EWR has been completely over run, from a few flights to a ton of flights definitely a huge increase in block hours trannsfered from LCAL to LUAL. Just simply pointing out this keeps coming up like it was a one way shift in flying and in reality the ewr 756 base lost a lot of great flying and all of our 767-200 ac that were supposed to be replaced by our 787's and ended up being replaced by 767-300s. Hope you have a safe day flying or better at home.

So after the ISL and now Moak and ALPA delaying out money and adding another holdback how long can I expect until I can sit down again? Should I go buy a donut to sit on? Does ice help? Should I go see a doctor?

So after the ISL and now Moak and ALPA delaying out money and adding another holdback how long can I expect until I can sit down again? Should I go buy a donut to sit on? Does ice help? Should I go see a doctor?
You can comfort yourself, maybe, and temporarily, with your mid-month pay which has been posted a bit early at All About Me.

Latest resources

Back