• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uh-Oh.... "Town Hall Meetings" at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I were guessing but I would say this is another possible 2 for 1 announcement. I think there are more -900's coming but with it a reduction in -200's. Just my thoughts.

New JFK base opening July 1.

701EV

If I were guessing but I would say this is another possible 2 for 1 announcement. I think there are more -900's coming but with it a reduction in -200's. Just my thoughts.
I'd say it's more likely than possible.
It sucks to be losing airframes 2 for 1, but it'd suck worse 2-0. And we all (the ones of us in touch with reality, anyway) know its inevitable that 50's will be retired and bigger RJs will take their place.

I'd say it's more likely than possible.
It sucks to be losing airframes 2 for 1, but it'd suck worse 2-0. And we all (the ones of us in touch with reality, anyway) know its inevitable that 50's will be retired and bigger RJs will take their place.

My crystal balls say that xjet will do some UAL flying out of IAD for a short time THEN back fill with the 20 crjs from ASA starting august next year.

When ASA announced the 900s they didn't wait for meetings, they did it over the company website. When they furloughed, they did announce it on the website but followed through with meetings. They need morale to improve so they wouldn't wait any longer than they need to if they announced something good...

Latest resources

Back