Ugly DAL/ASA rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry Gen

but the coveted business traveller that we still need has a good chance of getting up front. That is the key.

Sorry, I was talking coach only. Of course those business guys would enjoy first or business class. I am just talking about the dungeon in the back that I normaly get stuck in. :eek:

Tim,

You can still sit up front with us. The 767 cockpit is really spacious---you can do jumping jacks all the way to Vegas. And I can tell you plenty of stories that would allow you to fall asleep qucikly!

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool:

General Lee said:
Tim,

You can still sit up front with us. The 767 cockpit is really spacious---you can do jumping jacks all the way to Vegas. And I can tell you plenty of stories that would allow you to fall asleep qucikly!

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool:
I jumpseated on a full 767 from Madrid not too long ago with y'all. It was awesome, better than sitting in coach. Plus, the crew could not have been more accomodating. Very nice trip.

I heard that mainline international jumpseating will no longer be permitted in the near future. Any truth to this? I believe that ASA's international jumpseating has already been stopped.

I haven't heard anything about that. I believe you can go Eastbound by just showing up, but need a 24 hour notice for the TSA coming back to the States....

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back