Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAX Letter to UAL Pilots over jumpseat dispute.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unlike regional MECs, mainline MECs work together, my friend.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do actually believe your own BS? Would that be like the USAir/AWA MECs or the DAL/NWA MECs? Or how about the Eastern/DAL MECs? Maybe like the NWA/Republic MECs? What about AA/TWA....I know AA isn't ALPA....How about Polar/Atlas?...Oh I forgot....they aren't "mainline"....
[/quote]

Yeah and acting like we're devils in angel suits just because Go-jets name is on the list speaks volumes about you.

I think it's a legitimate question. Why would you work with the GoJets committee on this when many JS committees are still refusing to even sign agreements with GoJet? Some UAL pilots are still denying GJ pilots the jumpseat. Do you think this will endear them to your cause when you list GJ as an "aggrieved" party along with you?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do actually believe your own BS? Would that be like the USAir/AWA MECs or the DAL/NWA MECs? Or how about the Eastern/DAL MECs? Maybe like the NWA/Republic MECs? What about AA/TWA....I know AA isn't ALPA....How about Polar/Atlas?...Oh I forgot....they aren't "mainline"....
[/QUOTE]

Come on Joe, you know as well as I do that the mainline MECs have been able to control ALPA for decades by pooling their votes and working together. Yes, when seniority integration comes along, things can change quickly, but in general, the mainline guys know how to pool their power together.

And guess what? UAL pilots can just call up their company and get UAL to put them positive-space into the system, and your pilots won't be able to do a damned thing to stop them from getting to work. Again, who has the leverage here? Not you. The smart UAX Captains will ignore this letter and allow UAL pilots to continue jumpseating.

The UAL MEC supports this policy as it stands....Ugly little secret, but mainline pilots think they own all the seats on the regional airplanes....Delta tried the same thing with non-rev priority.....

The regional pilots are starting to stand up to the mainline pilots....Good to see.....

The UAL MEC supports this policy as it stands....Ugly little secret, but mainline pilots think they own all the seats on the regional airplanes....

And as for seats in the back, I would agree with them. The actual jumpseat is a different story, of course. That belongs to the Captain.

Come on Joe, you know as well as I do that the mainline MECs have been able to control ALPA for decades by pooling their votes and working together. Yes, when seniority integration comes along, things can change quickly, but in general, the mainline guys know how to pool their power together.[/quote]

You mean like the Prater/Woerth election....? Did they work together then?

You mean like the Prater/Woerth election....? Did they work together then?

Yes, they did. The UAL and CAL MECs pooled their votes together to make that happen. Along with votes from AAA and NWA, along came Prater.

And as for seats in the back, I would agree with them. The actual jumpseat is a different story, of course. That belongs to the Captain.

So you think mainline pilots should have non-rev boarding priority on the Express aircraft? YGTBSM!....

"Whats mine is mine....and what's yours is mine".....The new ALPA motto.....

I think it's a legitimate question. Why would you work with the GoJets committee on this when many JS committees are still refusing to even sign agreements with GoJet? Some UAL pilots are still denying GJ pilots the jumpseat. Do you think this will endear them to your cause when you list GJ as an "aggrieved" party along with you?

It's already known that everyone on here hates my guts, but geez, you just do not stop with your agenda do you? You are seriously starting to threaten my reing as most hated poster.

Latest resources

Back